Vogue Nippon October 2008 : Lily Donaldson by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Just amazing. Thanks so much for scanning! They love Lilly Donaldson, A LOT, a bit too much for my taste actually. She;s like on every second cover.

Stranger in a strange land
Carmen Kass by Yelena Yemchuk
styled by Anastasia Barbieri

art-dept

Wow,i've missed this thread somehow:shock:Yelena Yemchuck's editorial is breathtaking.

Additional content;
model of the month = Natasha Vojnovic interview 2 pages :D

i loved Anja's ed. really sensual yet sort of tough. i guess that's what they call some edgy styling

Stranger in a Strange Land is one of the most interesting/beautiful eds I've seen in a while! Thank you for posting.

I got this issue and I think it's really amazing! All the eds and other features are great! Love this issue so much!:heart:

i really eager to know what carmen's wearing in this pic below, anyone has the answer?:woot:

art-adpt

oh and I just love Carmens edit what a lovely and dramatic way of showing some of the most dreamy pieces of the season!

vuitton, no wonder i felt fimiliar with the color and style. thank you Melly!

^omg i just realized it's the october issue:shock:
i didn't even read the title properly, you know, "nippon" "donaldson" "inez & vinoodh"...i was like "oh so the september issue of vogue nippon is out..."
i always forget how early they are. too early for my taste.

my thoughts exactly:lol:

Mamga Motion
Photographer: Dusan Reljin
Hair: Eugene Souleiman
Model: Magdalena Frackowiak

Scanned by a.t.

Cocktails at 7:00
Photographer: Terry Richardson
Stylist: George Cortina
Model: Lara Stone

Going Off Road
Model: Anja Rubik