Vogue Paris April 2011 : Gisele Bündchen by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin

Under whelmed to be honest. The dress is ugly and the background is boring. When compared to the cover Gisele did with Inez shot in a black suit in a red desert, it's just meh...

Whatever, it's the content that I look forward to.

I. Love. It. The pose is definitely to die for. The Dolce & Gabbana dress is amazing. Gisele looks as always, spectacular! I`m just unsure of the text. The layout looks so bland and blank. I wish they used an array of colors too.

Other than that, it looks so gorgeous. I wish Emmanuelle changes the text layout and font so it would scream a new direction

I don't know why but the cover shot looks so US Vogue to me. Other than that, I think I like this one too. Gisele is just purely working her thing on the cover. :wink:

Gorgeous! That's why she is the best on the business...

That pose tells me it's not Mert & Marcus this time! fingersx

I like it but not as a Vogue Paris cover. I think with Carine Roitfeld gone, VP has lost it's identity and now Emanuelle Alt must build her own identity. An identity that will separate VP with all its counterparts... like what Carine Roitfeld had done.

I believe the cover is shot by Inez & Vinoodh (read a qoute from Emanuelle Alt somewhere), if I remember correctly. The location is St. Barths.

Love very much, like when they captured Gisele's solf and elegent way.

The cover looks great! old concept but it totally works for me,Vogue Paris and Inez & Vinoodh never fail to impress. Cannot wait for the review!!

this looks incredibly similar to another vogue cover. Not so exciting for her firs issue. I guess if you want the buzz Gisele was the brilliant choice for the cover

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SebBlack
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->