COACD's Top 100 of 2010

TREVOFASHIONISTO

Reaction score
I know lists here get people stirred up :lol: but practically everyone's favorite have made it^_^...and the illustrations are quite fun.

In the grand tradition of year end lists, we here at COACD present our model worship keepsake: The Perrett 100 of 2010 — our ultimate field guide and ode to the decade in model. This limited edition poster of 500 features the 100 baddest b*tches in the business with artwork by Andrea Mary Marshall.
The Perrett 100 of 2010 is the 3rd installment of COACD in-house publishing and the 2nd in the Client Gift series, the follow-up to Straight Shooter.
The Perrett 100 is 26.75” x 37”. Matte paper, offset printing. Suitable of framing and worshipping.

In alphabetical order L to R:
Abbey Lee, Anna Della Russo, Adriana Lima, Alla Kostromichova, Alessandra Ambrosio, Anja Rubik, Anna Jagodzinska, Anna Selezneva, Anne Vyalitsyna, Arizona Muse, Ashley Smith, Bambi, Bar Refaeli, Behati Prinsloo, Britt Maren, Cameron Russell, Carla Bruni, Carmen Kass, Catherine McNeil, Chanel Iman, Coco Rocha, Constance Jablonski, Crystal Renn, Daiane Conterato, Daisy Lowe, Daphne Groeneveld, Daria Werbowy, Dree Hemingway, Elisa Sednaoui, Eliza Cummings, Emily Didonato, Eniko Mihalik , Erin Heatherton, Eva Herzigova, Freja Beha Erichsen, Frida Gustavsson, Georgia Jagger, Ginta Lapina, Guinevere Van Seenus, Hannah Holman, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Hannelore Knuts, Heidi Mount, Iekeliene Stange, Irina Lazareanu, Irina Shayk, Iris Strubegger, Isabeli Fontana, Jac, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Jamie Bochert, Jeneil Williams, Jessica Stam, Joan Smalls, Jourdan Dunn, Julia Frakes, Karen Elson, Karlie Kloss, Karmen Pedaru, Kasia Struss, Kate Moss, Katie Fogarty, Kemp Muhl, Kendra Spears, Kinga Rajzak, Kristen McMenamy, Lara Stone, Lea T, Linda Evangelista, Lindsey Wixson, Liu Wen, Magdalena Frackowiak, Malgosia Bela, Mariacarla Boscono, Marina Peres, Martha Streck, Maryna Linchuk, Melodie Monrose, Miranda Kerr, Mirte Maas, Naomi Campbell, Natasa Vojnovic, Natasha Poly, Patricia van der Vliet, Paz De La Huerta, Raquel Zimmermann, Rose Cordero, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Ruby Aldridge, Samantha Gradoville, Sara Ziff, Sasha Pivovarova, Selita Ebanks, Shu Pei Qin, Sigrid Agren, Siri Tollerød, Stephanie Seymour, Tati Cotliar, Valejia Kelava, Yaya Dacosta
Curated by Douglas Perrett, commissioned by artist Andrea Mary Marshall for COACD, INC & designed by David Covell. Video by Brett Jutkiewicz for Red Bucket Films, printed at Linco Printing.
coacdinc

here is the link to the video
http://coacdinc.com/____the-perrett-100-of-2010____/
...I would love to have a copy of the poster:blush:

I like almost all the girls on the list! Hannelore and Daiane are unexpected, but pleasant, surprises. I've never heard of Julia Frakes or Paz de la Huerta.

^ Julia Frakes is a blogger like suzie bubble, she has a powerful grandma haha.
the only thing I remember about Paz is doing an unexpected campaign and maybe an i-D cover? I wonder how popular she is.

For me, Yaya is an actress...though she used to join ANTM.:doh:
But anyway, I love the illustrations, especially different hair colours for the models!

I got mine messengered to me today. I was skeptical as not usually a fan of posters but I was singularly impressed by it's creativity. Job very well done Douglas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->