Vogue Philippines July 2024 : Hidilyn Diaz by Mark Nicdao

Cover #2: Bianca Bustamante by Sharif Hamza

Vogue Man July 2024: EJ Obiena by Modesto Banzon III

I like the first one but dont like the lower part of the outfit and the olympic tattoo.

I still find Vogue Philippines to be one of the more interesting editions, for some reason.

I still find Vogue Philippines to be one of the more interesting editions, for some reason.
I think it's because they are licensed and not part of Condé Nast, so it has a much more independent feel, with less reprints (if any? Not sure). They are hit or miss for me, but really interesting to see this brand evolve, and their EIC and fashion director are so chic.

@NYLA22 I also kind of love how the magazine enrages Filipino tFS users, when most countries would be lucky to have a Vogue this strong lol.

They're pretentious sometimes, but when they incorporate culture and diversity in a fashionable way like this , they're good.

They have GREAT contents, though. This edition has solid editorials per issue. Yes, there may be one reprint in some issues that has nothing to do with their theme, but their original editorials feel home-y.

I also think it's not THIS magazine that some Filipino TFS users hate? It's the people who are running it with one member exposing the dark side of this title most people do not know about.

FINALLY one oneeeee Vogue edition understood the assignment !!!
GLORIOUS POWERFUL SPORTY VOGUE COVERS ABOUTTT THE OG !!!
Love these !!!

Fly Girl
Bianca Bustamante photographed by Sharif Hamza , Styled by Caterina Ospina

Vogue PH digital

They're pretentious sometimes, but when they incorporate culture and diversity in a fashionable way like this , they're good.

They have GREAT contents, though. This edition has solid editorials per issue. Yes, there may be one reprint in some issues that has nothing to do with their theme, but their original editorials feel home-y.

I also think it's not THIS magazine that some Filipino TFS users hate? It's the people who are running it with one member exposing the dark side of this title most people do not know about.
Spillll 😆

Agree, when they intersect content they are in their groove. Condé continues their Olympic PR push.

Hidylin looks really fierce (even i hate this word), but it catches perfectly the mood of this all-blue cover!
Kudos to Vogue Philippines. They beat all the other Olympic themed Vogues (especially Vogue France) by miles.

Last edited:
What I also love about these covers is the fact that they incorporate the colors of the Philippine flag. It's a great visualization of Filipino pride during the Olympics season.

I bought the Hidilyn cover + their Vogue Man issue. I'll get Bianca's cover once I go to our local bookstores next week.

@jeremydante Vogue Philippines isn't published by Conde Nast. 🤣
It absolutely is.
No other publisher would have access or permission to publish Vogue other than Condé Nast.
Says it right here, when they announced the EIC. By-line reads, "Publisher Condé Nast..."

As read at the last paragraph in the 2022 announcement, "Vogue Philippines will be published across print, digital and social platforms under a licence agreement between Condé Nast and Mega Global Licensing, a local publishing house with over 30 years of experience in the prestige publishing market. It marks a further move for Condé Nast into the Southeast Asia region, where it already has editions in Thailand, since 2013, and Singapore, as of 2020."

Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 8.45.45 PM.png
Source: Vogue Business (2022)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghesquiere98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->