Vogue Poland April 2020 : Julia van Os by Stanislaw Boniecki

Another edition which lacks in knowledge of creating a proper magazine cover. When you edit a (commercial) magazine, you need to be aware of psychological effects a magazine cover has to create in order to make someone buy it.

Exactly, agree with fangora! Those eyes! Those eyes should be looking into the camera! How many times editors will make this mistake? Should've learnt by now that a model looking somewhere else is very hard to justify and pull off. This image literally has no artistic value to it, so why make it even worse by making Julia stare somewhere else.

Love this Cover. This sidelong glance is an Eyecatcher. Julia is amazing. Can't wait for the editorial pics.

^Like clockwork. LOL. Julia could wear a potato sack and you'd say 'Love this'!

So Vogue Russia is too zoomed out and Vogue Poland too zoomed in. This could have been perfect, but I don't care for the composition and cropping.

To echo everyone else, seriously, THOSE EYES. Well done by Vogue Poland with the green text and styling to make them pop even more.

Kind of a cool concept, at least it's something different.

I look forward to seeing the editorial.

I ve just got this issue...its very POOR issue. nothing new. nothing existed, I want my money back :smile:

TU JEST ENERGIA (MQ)
Photographer: Stanislaw Boniechki
Stylist: Ketevan Gvaramadze
Hair: Michal Bielecki
Make-Up: Grace Ahn
Model: Julia Van Os

vogue.pl; thehivemanagement.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members