Vogue Poland October/November 2020 : Magdalena Boczarska by Stanislav Boniecki

What the...

Just... no.

PNww.gif

If she had a different expression on her face and didnt have her hand in the mouth it would have been a much better cover. Also the word VOGUE should have been complete

I want to like it because I've always been a big fan of street scenes on covers.
But the cropping doesn't work, and her smile made her look deranged when I'm sure they were going for carefree and quirky and is that another strategically posed Audigier Piguet watch I'm spotting? Someone's got some advertising cash to burn. Crikey, take it down a notch!

Literally nothing works here: styling, pose, lighting, text placement, fonts, expression, model. The background serves more luxury and class than everything else here.

it has everything to work but it doesn’t. the cropping being the first thing to blame and the finger on her mouth the second.

STOP putting models with her fingers on her mouths. it’s been overly done and it looks bad. it’s like in order to look sexy or uncompromising one needs to put a finger down our throats. just no.

at least it’s a pretty smile...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->