Vogue Portugal February 2019 : Stella Maxwell & Amber Witcomb

Stella Maxwell cover finally came out.

It was photographed during GQ Awards.

I like the colors, lighting... Also is funny how you hardly see Stella on it.
She is a bad model when comes to photography. A lot of photos I see of her she always look very uncomfortable.

Here it goes again with chopped heads.

♫♫♬♪ I took a vow that from now on I'm gon' my own best friend ♫♫♬♪

LOL, ok, sorry.

Good cover, it feels very sophisticated and I think that is the goal of Vogue PT now, being that publication where fashion meets art in a polished way and they had not being consistent in that matter. The cover 2 is soooo good, not because its "different", but because is well executed and "different". No one said that you cant do type of covers in this post-VogueIT era that we are living as long that you know what you doing, ok VogueCS and friends??

And yet they continue with the Victoria's Secret model cover. So thirsty. :lol:

Intrigued to see Thomas Goldblum's editorial. I prefer his light and raw work but let's see what the editorial delivers. The cover gave me nothing.

I'm not mad at them using a Victoria's Secret model if they photograph her in a way that's not the typical Victoria's Secret model cover photo.
I wouldn't instantly grab any of these on the newsshelf but I like the first cover a lot.

I'd like the first cover if only they stuck with a shot her looking into the mirror and reflection. Why the third silhouette? It's so unnecessary. In the above state, neither appeals to me.

So it seems they're repeating the Vogue/GQ deal they made with Barbara Palvin. I suppose the idea is more to partner with a model who can be used for GQ as well, as most HF models are difficult to market to men.

i like the first cover very much, i think i would buy the first cover

I totally love it. My favorite Vogue edition!

source: stella maxwell instagram

Branislav Simoncik - Photographer
Cláudia Barros - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Alexandry Costa - Hair Stylist
William Bartel - Makeup Artist
Dominika Svetikova - Casting Director
Stella Maxwell - Model

Great cover... Vogue Portugal did it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->