Vogue Portugal January/February 2021 : The Mirror Issue

Whenever I see "The ... Issue" in a thread title these days I'm bracing myself for something bad. Sadly. I want a cover to captivate me and catch my attention. But this again, I don't know, if it wasn't for the Vogue masthead it could be any random publication. Don't even know what to feel about this.

yes to yumi..art school photography or otherwise!

My gosh I hate Vogue these days: everything looks bad bad baaaad! Inside the issues and outside with awful ''artistic'' covers :sick::yuk: WHY in the world did magazine decided to stop using supermodels and use theatrics like these???? WHY ???????? Like a chair or babies or older grand parents or a silly toy or a whatever. And I thought that Farneti and his hugely stupid ideas were the bottom of the bottom :rofl: apparently there's always worse or equally bad.

Vogue worldwide should stop doing this trend of ''faux fashion'' and doing theatrics just to attract new readers or to be ''woke''. We NEED beauty and great models dressed in FASHION, nothing else from Fashion magazines!!!

How is any of this fashionable at all?

I mean the first cover could’ve been OK... but it’s just too distorted and reminds me too much of Vogue Italia (if only my God, if only...).

the other 2 covers... the second cover is an absolute no (could maybe work as an inside picture as in part of an ed) and the third couple is also a big no from me (lovely old couple I’m sure with an absolutely disgusting styling... issa no.

Vogue Portugal Editor Sofia Lucas has absolutely no clue. she has had some nice covers but lately it’s been a mess.
STOP with this pretentious artistic bs!

The first one is trippy. Kinda liking it. The rest, unnecessary

I've lost hope with Vogue Portugal. Unless they change their team and go back to where they were 2 years ago, this will continue to be a mediocre mess. Sad, though.

Reading the caption and I just want to scream “do not pull Nico into your mess”

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->