Vogue Portugal March 2018 : Barbara Palvin by Andreas Ortner

amby

Reaction score
Source @vogueportugal Instagram

28423138_10155528339663031_3665621043971614212_o.jpg

28616465_10155528340393031_2245271516665398158_o.jpg

WOW!!! Amazing cover, especially the first one, love it. :heart:
Eat your heart out VI.

The first cover is unique, very striking. Yet another stunner for them. I think a proper hf model would've done this more justice.

And maybe now that there will be a Czech and Polish Vogue, maybe the team can do this sort of thing over there. The creative collective of this magazine seems really to be going very blatant about their business. It's no coincidence that Barbara Palvin just so happens to cover the February edition of GQ Portugal. Talk about obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to ruin one of the better covers in recent memory with the text across her face..

Stunning! She's so gorgeous.

I love them. The layout gives them a more "HF" vibe imo.

With this being a March cover and that groundbreaking tag, I wish they put her in florals :wink:

But on a serious note, these are stunning covers.

The first cover is unique, very striking. Yet another stunner for them. I think a proper hf model would've done this more justice.

And maybe now that there will be a Czech and Polish Vogue, maybe the team can do this sort of thing over there. The creative collective of this magazine seems really to be going very blatant about their business. It's no coincidence that Barbara Palvin just so happens to cover the February edition of GQ Portugal. Talk about obvious.
You mean someone with cheekbones ready to pop out of the face and a body that looks like it came straight out of the holocaust? :rolleyes: and I don't even know what a "proper hf model" even mean in today's modeling. It's all about the crossover appeal baby. And for the record Barbara looks fcking amazing in this cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite of all the march covers, Barbara is a true star in a way that followers and last names can't buy. This collection has photographed terribly on every cover I've seen it on, but the composition and Barbara make it work here.

This publication continues to produce stellar covers and content, love these 2 covers.

You mean someone with cheekbones ready to pop out of the face and a body that looks like it came straight out of the holocaust? :rolleyes:

chillax, boy, and maybe think about your comparisons twice next time, cause this one is very disrespectful and inappropriate.

I really love these covers, by far the best out of all the Vogues for March. That being said, I looked at the editorial and it looked like it ran out of steam after the two great cover shots.

How I love Vogue Portugal covers... and the ones are just divine, especially the first one. Love the word put in the middle!

You mean someone with cheekbones ready to pop out of the face and a body that looks like it came straight out of the holocaust? :rolleyes:

Did you even put a thought on these before writing? I don't really care if this came from fanboyism, you can't use this to describe ANYTHING. Disgusting attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->