Vogue Portugal November 2023 : The Arts Issue

Another brazilian on Vogue PT
I actually like it, at least they do something different with them

Loving! Especially the first one where she looks about to be possessed

Another brazilian on Vogue PT
I actually like it, at least they do something different with them
It's surprising considering how xenophobic some of the population is towards Brazilian nationals

It's surprising considering how xenophobic some of the population is towards Brazilian nationals
Unfortunatelly, but the majority of people who do this is because of messy brazilians who go do bad things there and the good people pays for it like always

Not surprising at all if you know well history of magazine and country as well. It very common to see Brazillians and East European people on this magazine since this team has it.

When comes to marketing, of other products besides fashion, it's also very common to have brazillians being representative of it and I think is because portuguese audience is pretty used to see brazillians on screen since "telenovelas" started to be broadcasted here. Although, yes there is xenophobic behaviur as it is in other countries regarding other nationalities.

What has became also common is how you don't see portuguese models, designers, see fashion industry in portugal.
Even I got shock to see how previous issue talked a bit of fashion since +50% of it is ads, and rest is lifestyle articles, beauty articles and editorials.

Vogue Portugal will be known as the multi covers magazine… I wish they’d go for ONE cover once in a while.

2nd and 3rd cover are beautiful my favourite being the 2nd one.

Kirsi hasn't worked in 10 years and she still looks just as amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->