happycanadian

Reaction score
Vogue Portugal October 2017
Models: Karolina Kurkova, Hana Soukupova, Maria Borges
Photographer: Branislav Simoncik

And the absolutely gorgeous making of video:

https://vimeo.com/235942431

*facebook/vogueportugal

Love this, all are beauties. Great work.
Thanks for posting happycanadian.

Look at Vogue Portugal making great covers! didn´t think they had it in them :Pink:
Maria & KK´s are my favorite...

I love them, as well!

I wish it weren't multi-girl, though. Like, that Maria Borges cover is one of the most beautiful I've seen in ages. The composition, the pose, the emotion - it's just sublime. Instantly iconic, in my opinion. She should've had her own month!

And then the KK cover - I just think it's sooooo cool and edgy and different. She's selling it completely. I think it's a fabulous shot and "BOLD" is exactly the correct description. I wish she had her own month, too!

Hana's cover is my least favourite of the three, but it's also very well executed and congrats to her for landing another Vogue cover. She's been away for so long I'm sure her fans will be absolutely thrilled to see her make this comeback. She deserves her own cover too! hahaha.

Love them all!!! But my fav is definitely Maria! So glad she got the cover, btw.

Maria's cover is amazing and so is Hana's. Overall very pleasantly surprised by these.

I know, what happened? anyone knows?

They changed the editor in chief and the publishing partnership. This is the first issue under them. Karina, the new market director posted today in her instagram

This is so hauntingly beautiful, and while all of them look stunning, I am here LIVING for the OG KK. She moves so beautifully in the front of the camera, better than all of the crap I've seen from Vogue Italia lately.

^Vogue Turkey and now Vogue Portugal are giving VI a run for their money, they better step up cause you can only sell so much based on your reputation...

Thanks for the info, caioherrero :flower: I´m really looking forward to the content and future issues.

They changed the editor in chief and the publishing partnership. This is the first issue under them. Karina, the new market director posted today in her instagram

Thanks for the info! Vogue Portugal has actyally been on a roll for some time now. Hopefully it will only get better. For starters they shod focus more to align the cover with the magazine. You get these uber cool and slick covers, yet the content and art direction looks like that of a gloried Glamour. Also, lift the beauty imagery.

I like Maria's cover best, it's a truly stunning image, but they all look great. And just yesterday I posted elsewhere that Hana is over, now she booyahed me with perhaps her best cover yet. Only small irk is the small font, and multi cover concept. It seems Vogue Ukraine is one of the very few editions who feel confident enough to run only one cover. That's impressive.

This is Maria's 2nd Vogue Portugal cover and I found it odd for a split second. But then I remembered she's from Angola, a Portuguese speaking country. Great that they're supporting her!

Who's the new eic?

Sofia Lucas, her instagram: sofia.slucas
She's one of the Co-owner of the publishing house that print the magazine there.

I'm just curious about the other team. Because I can see the stylist and the photographer are co-owner of the company too.
I was looking for the past GQ Portugal and they do a really good job with this magazine, great covers so I'm looking forward for this new era at Vogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tamtam6363
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->