Vogue Russia December 2010 : Jessica Stam by Greg Kadel

I wasn't the biggest fan of the most recent Vogue Russia under Aliona's reign (most of everything before 2010 was great, though), but I'm pretty much over the new editor, and I would rather see what Aliona would have came up with. -_-

i like the shot and how discreetly christmas-y it is, my only concern is that Stam's face
looks a bit too chiseled, as if someone from the editing dept tried to Malgosiafy her.

that cover is AMAZING. i just love the green mists and the power suit!
can't waiiit to see the full ed!

Omg, I love the cover! Especially the studio 54/70's references. Stam suits this perfectly.

im not sure how i feel about the cover & the whole blur; but i like that it is festive & christmas-y without being tacky. always glad to see jessica on a cover too.

haven't seen such a good cover with jessica stam in a long while. i love the makeup, the colours, the blur... love how 70s it feels.

I do like the idea of the 'neon blur' - part of me wishes they had done something with the other elements of the design to complement the effect, but perhaps it was best to keep the rest simple.

I have to say, I'm one of the few people who wasn't a great fan of the type of covers that Vogue Russia used to produce, so I'm interested to see what direction they're going in now.

this looks like Anna J in a whirlwind of christmas lights which i suppose could be a good thing given I've never been a big fan of Stam and it is befitting a December cover...

We've already got Carey!
I was sooo disappointed when there was a title, but no editorial in the previous issue.

I hate red and green together! otherwise it would have been a nice cover...

The text fonts & layout really ruins it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->