Vogue Russia July 2009 : Snejana Onopka by Terry Tsiolis

this girl is so gorgeous that i couldn't care less about the lack of imagination and the versace dress. i love the strong eye contact with the camera. the ed looks nice too.

it's a nice cover and i guess it's nice to see Snejana, someone who's been working in the business for a while now. The editorial is boring though, in my opinion.

glad to see Snejana on a cover again! girl! please resurrect your career..the fashion world needs you

That's so strange. First they put a girl wearing LV F/W 09, then they put one wearing Versace S/S 09. I'd like to see more F/W looks.
I was wondering the same thing as well, I had to look again in the title to make sure I hadn't gone into a 2008 thread :huh:

So glad to see Snejana!! :buzz: The cover and the editorial are nice but nothing exciting really :innocent:

wow, i'm so glad to see snejana!
she looks beautiful on the cover, too photoshoped for my taste though...

How amazing is this!!!! Snejana looks so perfect. That cover and ed are quite simple, but IMO, you don't need much more when you got Snejana working for you. She's able to carry it off with little props needed. I'm so happy this whole thing finally materialized too. It's been since December that we've heard about it and it's finally here.

It goes without saying, but how awesome would it be if Snejana were everywhere again. Ugh, I miss her.

PS. Thanks guys for posting all the pics.

Wow, what a beautiful cover! It's absolutely breathtaking! :wub:

Snejana :woot: so happy for her! She's just so pretty :blush: nice ed too B)

I can't see the ed...:( But the cover is amazing!:heart: My heart just stopped beating for a second when I saw the title!:lol:
Great great to see Snejana!!!

I've never been a big fan of Snejana but she undeniably looks gorgeous on the cover, I love her stare

^ and Snejana looks great in editorial too.

I really can't wait to get this.

It's out after June 25.

Cover Says:
Fashion Against Shame
Steven Meisel and Supermodels (I think it's reprint from US Vogue )

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG my heart's still pounding.
I still can't believe it, that day has come! :clap: :clap:
Oh I'll remember this day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"