Vogue Russia March 2015 : Valery Kaufman by Patrick Demarchelier

Boring, but i'm happy they're supporting Russian talent that is not Natasha or Natalia.

Omg Ronja's ed is spectacular!! Absolutely breathtaking silhouettes.

The content is far too dark, dismal and depressing for a March issue. Ronja's editorial outshines those other two but it's still very mediocre, I'm amazed half of them even made the cut. The shot of Ronja wearing the halterneck/wraparound top would of definitely been scrapped, if I were in charge.

The assymetry with Ronja's boobs is very distracting LOL

I have to agree with Vogue28 tho! Ronja's editorial is nothing like we've never seen before (VP) but it stands out because the other 2 editorials are just a big waste of paper, ink, budget, time, and clothes. What on earth are these editorials??? The first one screams a knock off of Vogue Italia while the Lubomirski one, if I were EIC, would never ever ever see the light of day.

I also agree with the dark mood of the issue considering it's a Spring fashion issue

The same Balenciaga outfit in one issue, white and black?? How sad. I know it happens often, but usually the stylist at least try to disguise it with different nuances.

I find Iana's editorial quite nice as well. Should've extended this rather to the cover.

'Dollar Shots' is stunning. Here you have two beautiful girl who actually carry the styling pretty well. Love it!

The main editorial is a disaster... you had beautiful girls, Patrick on your team and this is what you get? This doesn't just add up. The styling is dreadful. The mood is dead. The energy there's none. It's just so depressing to look at? Is that the "Look" vogue russia wants their readers to have? You'd have to torture me first before I'd agree to wear some of those looks all together.

Scrolling through the thread made me forgot I was in a Vogue thread. I thought I was in Elle Worldwide / Bazaar Worldwide

Actually this issue is very good ! I like the main edit, and the one just above with Magdalena. Mina' ed is nice too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omukai
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->