Vogue Russia November 2020 : Lulu Tenney by Giampaolo Sgura

I might not believe what I say but the issue looks quite good and it’s their best for whole Masha presence. Malika in Boo George editorial looks very good, styling of the cover shooting is quite nice too. To get Candice on a Beauty supplement Must be a real fortune for Vogue Russia.

Candice looks great, I'm only here for her. It's a missed opportunity they didn't give her a cover.

^^^ She really does. Her Beauty Supplement cover would have made for such gorgeous artsy main cover that Vogues are so desperate to appeal to the kidz with. Such a missed op indeed.

The bland, junior department-store cover they did go with really is indicative of just how boring the issue is. From cast to styling to the soulless photography, this is like a consumer beauty blogger’s site in print form. Yulia’s Beauty Supplement w/Cadnice is the only redeeming portion with its very melancholic and romantic imagery— while that Boo person’s shameless, soulless and cheap imposter-Peter Lindbergh is just offensive. He’s been ripping off Peter for a handful of shoots now, that I wonder if it’s what gets him work nowadays…

Can anyone please translate the title of Candice's ed? :flower:

A few outtakes

yuliagorbachenko.com + instagram.com/yuliagorbachenko

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->