Vogue Taiwan February 2010 : Li Bing Bing

MON

Reaction score
YUCK!

ML000082.jpg

ML000083.jpg

ML000084.jpg

Vogue.com.tw

Vogue Taiwan's cover are always a joke. How they get past print is just beyond me..
The second shot with a purple masthead would of made a better cover:

ML000083.jpg

source | vogue.com.tw/MON edited by vogue28

I have to say that Vogue28's cover is far far better than the real one!
Guess we don't have the same taste with Taiwan's people?!

I'm Taiwanese. I hate all our Vogue covers too. I don't understand why they always have to make them all tacky looking... But I don't stop buying the magazine because they are so generous. You get a bunch of amazing freebies with every magazine, and there are always giveaways at the back of the magazine. I always win free stuff each time :brows:

Vogue28 - your cover is so pretty ^_^

lol this thread is so unintentionally funny :rofl: and yeah vogue28's cover makes a better one :D :flower:

Vogue28 :wub: Your cover is amazing! Subtle and splendind!

haha its very weird that Vogue 28's cover is waaaay better than that fossil of a cover that they call their cover

I'm Taiwanese. I hate all our Vogue covers too. I don't understand why they always have to make them all tacky looking... But I don't stop buying the magazine because they are so generous. You get a bunch of amazing freebies with every magazine, and there are always giveaways at the back of the magazine. I always win free stuff each time :brows:

Wow, I wish I lived in Taiwan.:lol:

vogue28's cover is a hell lot better. I didn't know there was a Vogue Taiwan!

^Hahahaha! There's Elle, Bazaar, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan Taiwan too. :P

The content of Vogue Taiwan is usually just as uninteresting as their covers. They put the same celebrities/models in all the time, and sometimes the outfits are simply saddening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->