Vogue Turkey February 2019 : Candice Swanepoel by Zoey Grossman

Simple, but quite pleasing to the eye.
Would be better without bold font on left side.

Styling, pedestrian.

Pose, pedestrian.

Art direction, pedestrian.

This magazine just died years ago and is in dire need of a major shake up.

Completely forgot this magazine existed.

Looks like an outtake from a jewellery editorial. Can't see her face, and I'm just confused by the styling. The black socks with that white swimsuit which managed the incredible feat of being both revealing and matronly, and finally, loads of bangles just because. Pass.

I think its great that Candice has got a cover and the cover for me isn't too bad but the complaints above highlight it well, but they could have done so much better, and I really like Zoey her earlier work has been so great. It is just a bit disappointing.

It irks me that you have this goddess of a woman and waste it with a cover like this.

OMG, where this magazine is going?? Conde Nast should cancel this publication.

AWFUL !!! Are you kidding me??? THIS IS VOGUEEEEE how in the world can Condé Nast allows such a bad image on the cover, it looks sooooo freaking bad and amateurish! Don´t get me started on her pose and the student layout. Everybody on that covershoot should be fired !!! And as a model, I can´t believe Candice approved this lol... I get she is no business woman like Heidi Klum or Tyra Banks or Cindy Crawford who have to approve their covers before they get to print but come on !!! As an agency I would also be outraged to see such poor image of one of my models. I can´t imagine anybody here liking this mess of a cover. It´s a freaking outtake y´all !!! It´s almost as bad as when Harper´s Bazaar US used to use paparazzi photos for covers lol. GOSH!

I absolutely hate the hip cleavage. It's a trend for women with big fake ***es and a desperate need for attention. That trash needs to stay on Instagram.

i think she could pull it off with a better styling...it's true too pedestrian...looks a picture from an article...not a cover

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->