Vogue Turkey February 2024 : Grace Elizabeth by Yulia Gorbachenko

I'm a bit confused; is this a second cover to Rosie's for February? Or is Rosie's something else?

I must say I'm enjoying the casting for Vogue Turkiye's covergirls recently.

I'm a bit confused; is this a second cover to Rosie's for February? Or is Rosie's something else?

I must say I'm enjoying the casting for Vogue Turkiye's covergirls recently.
the cover with rosie on it is the icon one, which is like a supplement for vogue turkey.

The final result ended up being too bland imo but I like the elements, looking forward to the editorial.

Vogue Turkey always eats. A shame they don’t get much advertisement.

Look at Vogue Turkey eating up the vast VAST majority of Vogue editions! First the flawless Rosie Huntington-Whiteley cover and now another equally as stunning offering with Graze Elizabeth. This right here is gorgeous, easily the strongest Vogue cover I've seen this month. Sharp, sexy, minimalist, slightly suggestive... I love it. :heart:

good to see that some Vogue’s still make the effort to produce good covers and content.
great cover and editorial!

good to see that some Vogue’s still make the effort to produce good covers and content.
great cover and editorial!
Yes, pleasantly surprised with the cover! All the elements and colours are just right.
Some of the editorial shots (the ones that look like candids) should be canned, I prefer the ones with the dresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marrefoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->