Vogue Turkey October 2010 : Hilary Rhoda & Julia Stegner by Cüneyt Akeroğlu

All the covers look gorgeous. It's very Vogue Deutsch.

Looks nice! Would've preferred Julia only though. Looking forward to the eds. :smile:

AMAZING! Love the Miu Miu dress on Julia's cover. I love the three covers tbh.

Hilary looks stunning! great solo cover for her, all the covers have a retro feel that I really like

I am so sick of stylists and editors makign all blondes look the same. I'm so over every single blonde model looking like Bardot in all their editorials. I can't get past it!

:rofl: I am glad Julia has a cover. I can't stand Hilary.

I am so sick of stylists and editors makign all blondes look the same. I'm so over every single blonde model looking like Bardot in all their editorials. I can't get past it!

But Julia doesn't look like Brigitte Bardot here... What the hell?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am feeling like it's so great to see those two supermodels back on a Vogue cover... especially julia and hilary that i always liked and deserve to be here!! like they did for elise c
Vogue turkey is wonderful for that :heart:

I absolutely adore these covers! Its so simple yet beautiful... sometimes its the simpler things in life that look better then over the top looks. Vogue Turkey is really turning into a game player.... if VP doesn't watch out it could end up becoming better then it! :smile:

wow, what a stunning cover, they look amazing ^_^, so fresh and clean and simple, and so VP circa 2005-2006, i would love to see a VP cover like this again.
sadly i can't find this in my country.:(

It's going to cost me a lot but i am going to buy all of the covers. :shock:

I am impressed actually. Last month Karlie, now Hilary and Julia (together :mohawk:)... I mean why not Natasha P. or Daria in the upcoming months. :woot:

I am so curious about the other editorials. :bounce:

Amazing! All three covers look great. My favourite is Julia's but the other two covers are great as well. Hilary and Julia both look quite radiant. The shots are simple, but no less impressive.

What great covers! Simple, yet perfect! And a great pick for cover models as well! Especially Miss Stegner!

What's the point of tagging those images? Obnoxious. :rolleyes:

Wow, Vogue Turkey delivers yet again. I love all four covers. Great choice of models and a perfect simple concept. Absolutely gorgeous.

Can't wait to see what's inside. The preview of Julia and Hilary's ed looks promising.

Oh my gosh- I hadn't seen the black and white cover- its stunning! So elegant and striking! My only wish is that I could find it where I live but thats near impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->