Vogue Turkey October 2010 : Hilary Rhoda & Julia Stegner by Cüneyt Akeroğlu

The casting of this is impressive. It's fantastic to see Julia and Hilary, and together is an added bonus.
It's a shame I'm not in Turkey this month, because I'd love to get all the covers. Especially the colour duo one, very Vogue Paris.

Gorgeous covers. Seeing these Julia and Hilary would work more editorial wise.

i love julia's solo cover and the one in b/w!:heart:
the ed is really nice.

Julia's cover is the best one but if I see that Miu Miu bow one more time on a cover I'll blow my brains out. So refreshing to see Hilary! These two work great together.

Is the B&W cover a promotional image or a subscriber's cover? It doesn't have the barcode and the other text that the other 3 covers do.

the black & white cover is FANTASTIC
now i will wait patiently for Meisel to work with them again

I'm going to pretend that black and white cover was shot by Meisel! :wub: But the text makes it look fanmade so I didn't think it was real when I saw it on tumblr. :lol:

I love these girls. I honestly wish they were both still featured in other editions of Vogue since they have so much to offer still. Heck I'd take Hilary or Julia over the new crop of models any day.

Vogue Turkey October 2010
Cuneyt Akeroglu - Photographer
Julia Stegner - Model
Hilary Rhoda - Model
Ece Sukan - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Hung Vanngo - Makeup Artist

source: artnyc & Hilary Rhoda​

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Julia and Hilary are very famous models in fashion business and both of them have enough beauty to make simple shots look amazing. Let's just have a moment to think that most of the Turkish people still have no idea who those girls are. That's why presenting them with a cover and editorial in VI or VP kind of way would be exciting for you, guys but too much for Turkish society who buy this magazine, to appreciate their beauties as it deserved. I mean, i can definitely understand why they went simple for the cover. They have to consider the Turkish buyers because it sells in here. :smile:

I actually prefer the individuals covers, its always a pleasure to see those two on the cover of Vogue.

vogue turkey is so consistent with their covers. they come up with stunning covers one after the other. unlike vogue italia or uk....think about salad bowl and such.

damn, on average their covers are the best.

julia's cover is so gorgeous

amazing cover Julia looks beautiful and Hilary looks spectacular in the eds

With this 70's throwback, Hilary will get a lot of editorials!! She has the face!
It's a shame she is so gorgeous but such a bad model!

But I don't mind.

I'm very impressed with both the covers and editorial. I've never been a fan of Hilary of Julia but they look absolutely amazing here! Especially Julia's cover is incredible.

lovely covers, i think the cover that featured Julia & Hilary is the best, rather than their stand alone covers

Wow....all the covers are amazing...Hilary and Julia look amazing..they have never been paired in a cover together right? This reminds of VP's good covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->