Vogue Turkey October 2010 : Hilary Rhoda & Julia Stegner by Cüneyt Akeroğlu

The last two pics of Hilary and Julia's ed are stunning!

Elise Crombez has an editorial again? Can't wait to see it. Vogue Turkey seriously has the best selection of models with a great mixture of established models that don't work much anymore and fresh new faces.
I love Julia and Hilary's ed :heart:

Yes, she has an editorial again and she looks like herself this time :D

Here it is:

Genişle Esne

Ph: Hans Feurer
Stylist: Sebastian Kaufmann
Model: Elise Crombez
Hair: Angelo Seminara
Make-up: Georgina Graham

snaps by me

^ That is simply sublime! :wub: Hans Feurer at its best!

I mean damn, who knew that Vogue Turkey will have this much original, and creative content! When i heard it will debut, i dismissed it as just another edition to use all those reprints, i stand corrected!

I don't really like Elise's editorial that much. All those black clothes are a bit boring but Elise looks as stunning as always.

These covers are wonderful, great to see Hilary & Julia together.

Can anyone tell (maybe Larien), if this cover is also a newsstand one? Because it has less text and no barcode on it.

^No, it's not a newsstand cover. It's on the 3rd page of the magazine. Like an inside cover. :smile:

Wow, that issue looks amazing. Love Hilary, love Julia, and it's such a beautiful editorial!

i don't have words to describe how much i love elise's ed :wub: love the styling, photography, model... everything.
the main ed is also stunning. amazing issue!

LOVE all the covers!!!! Love the cover story aswell!!! so simple and beautiful!!!
it's like VP.
how can i get the mag.?

Sorry, i was late to post this:

Ten Pürüzsüz, Ruh Huzursuz

Ph: Larry Clark
Stylist: Heathermary Jackson
Model: Lindsey Wixson
Hair: John Ruggiero
Make-up: Darlene Jacobs

snaps by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics