Vogue Ukraine December 2018 : Karen Elson by Patrick Bienert

I wish it had some light on her face

But this is SOO MUCH BETTER than Vogue Italia, Vogue Poland, and CS.

As usual I’m preparing for Portugal

Yeah, it is quite dark but beautiful nevertheless. Karen is still as beautiful as ever.

Don't actually care that it's so dark, I'm just living for this festive glamour, Lana Del Rey-style! It's actually perfect - the props, the way that dress envelopes her body, the jewels. They don't need to stand aside for the likes of Bazaar. Must get this!!

I hope they won't change direction if a new EIC steps up.

It’s like the indie sequel to her Vogue Italia December 2005 cover.

Love it.

i really like it. Want to see the inside editorial

Now this is how you do it. Vogue Ukraine continues to innovate with its covers. Everyone else that attempts this style looks like a desperate copycat. Karen looks beautiful and regal. It’s a very sophisticated image. The styling is perfect. One of the best December covers so far.

This is perfection. At first glance, I was kind of thinking it was a bit dark. However, once you get used to it, it actually adds to the overall mood and mysteriousness of the cover. Way to finish the year on a homerun, VUA.

I don't like her face. She needs eyebrows in the worst way. The whole picture is too dark, the wall behind her draws all the attention. The light coming from the window should be on one side of her whole face, not just a tiny part of her forehead.

This cover will be better with a ray of light crossing her face, and interesting use of shadows IMO

Karen looking sublime. Moody romantic chic. Holiday done right.

This could be huge, it could be almost perfect but, unlike most, I can't get past how dark this is. The light on the wall just makes it all weirder. Styling? Perfect. Set? Perfect. Model? Perfect. So why this terrible lighting?

Vogue Ukraine does it again. Top notch cover. The lighting can be overlooked in my opinion.

Nice one Ukraine, finally a December cover that's delivering.

Stunning cover of Karen! The editorial is simple but beautiful to look at. This is a great way to end 2018. Good job, Vogue Ukraine!

So sooooo beautiful. Lovely to see Karen on another Vogue cover, as well. There was something really special about a bunch of those models from the early oughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madame Gres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->