Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
Facebook/Vogue Ukraine

Attachments

• 7242_463937080364921_274384457_n.jpg
    7242_463937080364921_274384457_n.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 89
I don't know who she is or the photographer or what she's wearing but to me it looks like a campaign, not like a worthy magazine cover image, I don't know, the pic looks great but perhaps it's the Photoshop or the lighting but to me there's something that doesn't work with this picture.

^ She is an actress, that was actual a model first. Crazy photogenic, and beautiful, its a gorgeous cover, even if the layout could have been better.

I don't know who she is or the photographer or what she's wearing but to me it looks like a campaign, not like a worthy magazine cover image, I don't know, the pic looks great but perhaps it's the Photoshop or the lighting but to me there's something that doesn't work with this picture.
She's wearing Miu Miu S/S 2013^_^

This is nice but quite boring when compared to their previous covers. Olga is a stunning woman and they shouldn't have photoshopped her face so much.

Very pretty cover and she's beautiful!

I've just seen Elle's Shakira cover so this looks like a masterpiece in comparison; just a little too photo shopped

Although they haven't had a bad cover yet, this is probably my favorite one. It's so crisp, fresh and chic. Love the colors, love the lighting, love that they don't overkill their cover with text. Olga looks beautiful. If I had to find a negative, I'd say it's a bit over-photoshopped, but somehow it works with the overall cover.

BTW, if anyone cares about the text on the cover, starting on the right side and going clockwise:

15 trends that will make the summer sexy

Dutchess Olga, the new Hollywood queen

Carla Bruni, new life - old fears

Play to undress, nudism returns

Last edited by a moderator:
it had mad potential but the lighting on her face is not flattering. Wel deserved cover though

Waaaaay better than any Vogue Russia cover but underwhelming when compared to Vogue Ukraine's previous offerings.

I didn't use to like Olga much, but lately I adore her looks. The cover gives her justice.

Cover + cover story

Photo: Phil Poynter
Style: Anders Thomsen
Hair: Lyndell Mansfield
Make-up: Andrew Gallimore

scanned by NENV

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888