Vogue Ukraine September 2013 : Guinevere van Seenus by Cuneyt Akeroglu

I love it. She looks like a model during her last attempt to be cast by Hitchcock - something sad and desperate and fathomless all at once. Spectacular.

Both covers are superb, I just wish Guinevere's eyebrows were more prominent

I think everyone's dislike of the cover comes from them simply not liking/understanding Guin's kind of beauty. She throws me too sometimes, but I LOVE THIS COVER. Something about Cuneyt's aesthetic reminds me of Meisel, however I appreciate this a lot more. I always get excited to see the end product of his shoots, and I sorta wished he took the helm of EVERY Vogue Turkey cover. I just love him.

Amazing!!! Oh my God!! This is really beautiful!!

My personal opinion on Guinevere aside, this looks like a really strong editorial.

perfect in every sense of the word.
she has this old fashion hollywood look that really fits for editorials like these, i am glad she is still working/looking amazing while at it.

Larger

Bon Voyage – Following up the striking cover, model Guinevere van Seenus appears in the main editorial of Vogue Ukraine’s September issue photographed by Cuneyt Akerglou (Trouble Management). The blonde wears ladylike looks from the labels such as Chanel, Prada and Louis Vuitton styled by Gillian Wilkins on what seems like the most fashionable train trip ever. Guinevere’s retro curls and berry red lips serve as the perfect beauty inspiration for fall.

fashiongonerogue

"Aqua Vita"
Model: Othilia Simon
Photographer: Jeff Bark

stormtrooperfashion

Beautiful, this is more like it. British Vogue - take note. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a