Vuitton Glasses By Pharrell Williams?

Street_a_Licious

Reaction score
On Style.com, it was mentioned that Pharrell designed a pair of red glasses for Vuitton. Does anyone have pics of 'em?

Never heard of it, and I'm really hoping he didn't made them either :doh:

here you go

00320f.jpg

:sick:

^^ :lol:

C'mon Pharrell u r so damn hot... please don't do this to urself... too late

Originally posted by breathe0xygen@Oct 12 2004, 03:54 AM
... is this supposed to go with the red cherries on the bag? :lol:
[snapback]394544[/snapback]​
I can't believe he sleeps with so many models. He looks like a little b*tch.

Originally posted by princess_tess@Oct 12 2004, 06:09 PM
^^ :lol:

C'mon Pharrell u r so damn hot... please don't do this to urself... too late
[snapback]394549[/snapback]​

yeah, he is hot... :brows:
but i failed recognize him in that picture... especially with those sunglasses. :yuk:

it's fashionably hideous - brings back menories of burberry's menswear summer 2005 show. there is a squared shaped one in there.

These would look hot on the Olsens. Pharrell is hot but these make him look RIDICULOUS. Does anyone remember when he and Karolina Kurkova were shot in Vogue? Were they dating? I know he was with Jade Jagger for a while... who is he with now?

Originally posted by Lolo@Oct 12 2004, 01:57 PM
These would look hot on the Olsens. Pharrell is hot but these make him look RIDICULOUS. Does anyone remember when he and Karolina Kurkova were shot in Vogue? Were they dating? I know he was with Jade Jagger for a while... who is he with now?
[snapback]394832[/snapback]​

I believe him and Karolina are just friends. I dont think they were dating. Currently he is with a non celeb girl named Vashtie. She attended the Vuitton show with him.
Pharrell and girlfriend Vashtie

Im not feeling the glasses myself.

:o .. I remember I loved those white sunglasses he had in that 'she wants to move or whatever' video. yay! if they release them in white, I'll buy them :evil:

also he helped design all the glasses, those of which were worn by the models in the show.

Originally posted by Laylah@Oct 13 2004, 01:54 PM
also he helped design all the glasses, those of which were worn by the models in the show.
[snapback]395933[/snapback]​

i quite liked some of those, the plastic aqua clear ones with crystals on the sides in the square shape were to my liking...

dont like pharrel in those though, i do like the sunglasses themselves :ninja: :innocent:

they're not too bad i think. on the other hand i can't think of anybody whom it would suit. he's talking about it in the vuitton vidoe on style.com. if anybody's interested. he doesn't have much to say except for that he's down with marc jacobs' shi-at though.. but whatever. :rolleyes: :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->