W April 2013 : Brit Marling & Eddie Redmayne by Alasdair McLellan

She looks a awful lot like Lana del Rey on the cover, and the only person I know here, Eddie, looks awful.

I may be alone in this, but for me Emayatzy Corinealdi is the best thing about the story and I would have LOVED to see her on the cover. I love Brit Marling as well, but the camera is in love with Emayatzy. :heart: Love the hair and styling on this, these images have a beautiful atmosphere.
Its such a shame they pushed her off the cover. I would have loved it if it was her and Brit instead of Eddie.

Eddie's face is a little scary. :lol: And pardon my ignorance but, who is this Brit Marling girl?

Like the colors in the cover, but that's about it!

Full Power Review:

#1 - A Guy Thing (11 pg)
PH: Emma Summerton
Style: Sarah Richardson
Model: Aymeline Valade

#2 - Couture's Outre Attitude (14 pg)
PH: Tim Walker
Style: Edward Enninful
Models: Cara Delevingne, Sylvester Ulv Henriksen, Lucy Birley, Charlie Casey-Hayford, Adwoah Aboah, Jermaine Gallacher, Izzy Good, Suren Seneviratne, Claudia Sinclair, Cosmo MacDonald, Ashley Williams. Otis Azagury-Partridge, Jessie Good

#3 - Hollywood's Freshest Faces (8 pg)
PH: Alasdair McLellan
Style: Edward Enninful
Celebs: Brit Marling, Eddie Redmayne, Emayatzy Corinealdi

#4 - Fashion's Rising Stars (10 pg)
PH: Emma Summerton
Style: Sarah Richardson
Celeb/Models: Joesph Altuzarra, Vanessa Traina, Melanie Huynh, Georgia Hilmer, Molly Smith, Manon Leoup, Fausto Puglisi, Anmari Bothaz, Guillaume Henry, Hanne Gaby Odiele, TIlda Lindstam Weronika Dus, JW Anderson, Rosie Tapner, Ella Warren

#5 - A Muse You Can Use (10 pg)
PH: Willy Vanderperre
Style: Olivier Rizzo
Models: Daria Strokous, Iselin Steiro

#5 - A Muse You Can Use (10 pg)
PH: Willy Vanderperre
Style: Olivier Rizzo
Models: Daria Strokous, Iselin Steiro

Facebook/Intrepid London

A Muse You Can Use is amazing :wub: Daria looks breathtaking in the first shot (the double page picture with the title on it)! But I love every single shot in that editorial, it's just beautiful.

Willy Vanderperre and Olivier Rizzo always produce great work! Daria looks stunning! I am so looking forward to Tim Walker's ed even if it's not on location. :smile:

Im a huge fan of Vanderperre/Rizzo/Daria/Iselin team but the editorial is kind of a letdown. I really like some of the studio pictures but the set ones remind me a lot the Jessica Stam editorial from a few months ago.

Willy literally never disappoints me. The shot of Iselin looking out the window is beautiful. Like a painting really.

Lovely ed by Vanderperre, is very stunning :heart:

Great than McLellan got his first W cover, looks great.

A Muse You Can Use is amazing :wub: Daria looks breathtaking in the first shot (the double page picture with the title on it)! But I love every single shot in that editorial, it's just beautiful.

Daria is always breathtaking! She couldn't take a bad picture if she tried. This ed is great. I love W's editorials. (Except for that horrific one they had on Cara Delevigne a few months ago).

A Muse you can Use is gooooorgeous. W never disappoints!

Vanderperre's ed is just :blush:
So soft and almost melancholic. He does that perfect most of the time. Love the alternation from white studio to an actual (quite dramatic) setting.
Both Daria and Iselin epitomize his aesthetics.

No idea who these girls are. But Emayatzy Corinealdi is everything for me in that ed! Whoever she is she shouldve gotten the cover with Eddie Redmayne.

Can anybody give me a brief as to who these 2 "fresh faces" are?

I really like Daria and Iselin editorial! And wow! Willy Vanderperre likes work with them! :heart: W magazine is great !:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->