W July 2012 : Joan Smalls & Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel

Reaction score
wmag.jpg

twitter / nysocialbee

i think this is multi-cover though, we'll see.

^ I know right?!! She looks amazing. I love Joan soooooooo cool for her to such a major cover. She totally deserves it.

I'm curious to know as to who are the rest of the girls.

BTW, i'm unsure who shot this but someone at the cover rumor thread hinted this was shot by Meisel so I put it in. :smile:

And I'm guessing the likes of Lara / Arizona / Karlie would nab covers as well considering mr. enninful's teaser pic.

tSRCP.jpg

twitter / edwardenninful

i don't really find this an awesome image at all, but it's a refreshing change to see models on the cover of W so for that alone, i LOVE this. hope the other covers surface REAL soon.

i wish it was shot at a different angle but joan still looks gorgeous and looking forward to seeing the other covers!

:clap:so so excited that a model got a cover, it's totally deserved. I quite like Joan as a model but honestly I'd be happy for any model.
and she looks beautiful, can't wait for a better quality cover.

YES!

this is absolutely EPIC for Joan! and from what i can see, she is looking breathtaking.

LOVE her! and already know i'm gonna love this cover!

I cant wait to show you the july W pictures with karli kloss and Joan smalls!!!!! Its soooo HOT!!!!!!!! #Oribe

from Anthony palermo's twitter account (hair colourist) @Apalermo88

Congrats to Joan for scoring the cover! I like it so far, seems simple but effective enough, and Joan looks gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing it in HQ

I'd love for both Karlie and Arizona to have a cover as well, which the rumours are definitely hinting at. I guess we'll wait and see

Finally, a) we get to see the covers and b) a model who's not Kate is gracing the cover of W! I really love Joan's intense stare and I can't wait for Karlie's (?) cover.

It's so hard for me to judge covers when they're shot through that awful Instagram filter, so I'll wait to see more.

Wow Joan does look like Tyra, I am beyond happy for her and that snapshot of the eye looks like Karlie indeed. Excited to see the HQ because I already like what I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->