Vogue Russia October 2014 : Karlie Kloss by Patrick Demarchelier

KateTheGreatest

Reaction score

Supermodel Karlie Kloss takes the cover of Vogue Russia‘s October 2014 issue captured by fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier. For the cover American stunner is wearing Chanel.
designscene.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Could the mods add October 2014 to the title?
I forgot to write it :doh:

I like her pose and this blue background.Unfortunatelyher face is too much photoshopped.

No doubt the magazine had access to a mountain of pieces from Chanel, and this is what they've given us - a basic blue sweater. How boring! Whilst I tend to appreciate simplicity regarding a cover, there is just no.. oomph here. Vogue Netherlands on the other hand, nailed their Karlie Kloss cover.

^Totally agree, this not of her best shots, but the cover is nice.

I love it! It's very simple but the accent is on the model herself. Great cover from Russian Vogue this time.

Wow nice legs.
and thats all I can say for a fashion magazine

Decent cover, I like the Chanel sweater and the velvet couch :cool2:

I like the cover but then again I am a sucker for long legs. I'm even more happy to be seeing so much of Karlie, there was a period when I didn't like her work that much but I think she is now better than ever before. Looking forward to the editorial.

Her legs are of course the highlight here, and I'm not complaining at all! It does look somewhat like a women's health and beauty cover and I agree with Vogue28, they could've opted for a more striking outfit.
Congrats on her 29th cover, when will Alt cave in??? Waiting in anticipation.

АВИА ПОЧТА (AIR MAIL)
Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski
Stylist: Olga Dunina
Hair: Panos Papandrianos
Make-up: Tyron Machhausen
Models: Nadja Bender, Evgeny Dudin, Gerard Happy, Aleksander Seliverstov & Gerard Huppe

Vogue Russia 10.2014. Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonapy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->