Harper's Bazaar Australia September 2011 : Karlie Kloss by Victor Demarchelier

birdyandme

Reaction score
356655493.jpg

Karlie Kloss is pretty in pink Gucci for our September issue cover, on sale Monday
Source: twitter/BAZAARAustralia

:heart:

Ooh I like this. I'll definitely get it whenever the September issue arrives here. :lol: We have the April issue in stores now.

My subscription to Vogue Australia has ended and I haven't renewed it because I have officially subscribed to Harpers. The cover is amazing and I can't wait to read this!

I dont read Harpers Bazaar Autralia but I have a subscription to the US Bazaar and dont know why because its sooo boring but this is a great cover. Way better than anything I've seen on the US verson all year.

Great to see another original cover from Aussie Bazaar. Although Im not a big fan of Karlie i have to admit she looks very beautiful here, Im just hoping the content is just as good. Its been pretty Sh*tty as of late.

lovely cover, yay for Karlie. This issue is really gonna take long to get here.

The shot could pass as an Ad Campaign! It's just so gorgeous! It's ethereal and at the same time fierce! Beautiul! Karlie just doesn't disappoint. I love the colors, the overall theme.
Posted via Mobile Device

love it:heart:
stunning picture

maybe a lil to much pink text,but whatever still amazing cover

Way too much fuschia! And her face looks puffy in this shot for some reason.

Wow, I didn't expect to like it that much. Loving it!

Love the cover! Wish I was old enough to work and earn some money so I could subscribe!

Just got home to find the issue in my mail box yay, it's so thick!!
Cover: Karlie Kloss photographed by Victor Demarchelier
Editorials:
"Two for the Road"- Kendra Spears and Ben Mendelsohn photographed by Will Davidson
"Shape Up"- Jemma Baines photographed by Luke Irons
"Lady Luck"- Karlie Kloss photographed by Victor Demarchelier (editorial+interview)
"It's time you got whipped into shape."-Kim Noorda photographed by Benny Horne
"Dance, dance, otherwise we are lost."- Juliette Barton photographed by Will Davidson
"Rise & Shine."- Pania Rose photographed by Pierre Toussaint
Very nice issue, scans soon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The colours on the cover are brilliant, I love it so much.

Can´t wait to see Kendra and Kim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->