W Magazine January 2006

Too photoshopped. The Kate Moss cover didn't look photoshopped at all, it was great.

One picture has been posted at style.com

main_pict.jpg

However, a feature article is posted. http://www.style.com/w/feat_story/120705

I think she looks great on the cover. I quite like it

I just saw that on their site. She looks so young! :blink:

I agree on the blouse; very pretty. Yay polka dots! :P

Wow, She doesn't really have her eyeliner on that she normally does.. that's prob why she looks so young!!

Whoever it is it's kind of creepy.... the model looks like a doll but not in a good way.

The cover with the red background is not the actual cover. It's an outtake from a 30-page David Sims college portfolio in the same issue. He goes behind the scenes at the students that make Penn State University. Great pictures, amazing portraits by Sims, and a very clever sort of anthropological study of a group of people rarely seen in fashion magazines. Very fresh and clever.

The MK story is just four pages long and only one picture appears. Not a very 'full' issue of W. You can flip through it at the newsstand in a minute and be done with it. I love David Sims but it's not enough to make me want to buy that issue.

more on the issue, from fashionweekdaily.com

Insiders at Fairchild say there were so few photos of Mary Kate Olsen in this month’s W—two, to be exact—because the magazine was only given three hours with the star

i hate paris hilton, she is stupid, she steal mary kate's boyfriend

Last edited by a moderator:
metal-on-metal said:
The cover with the red background is not the actual cover. It's an outtake from a 30-page David Sims college portfolio in the same issue. He goes behind the scenes at the students that make Penn State University. Great pictures, amazing portraits by Sims, and a very clever sort of anthropological study of a group of people rarely seen in fashion magazines. Very fresh and clever.

That portfolio is amazing, and definitely my favorite part of the magazine. I think I'll definitely keep it just for the amazing photography inside.

metal-on-metal said:

The MK story is just four pages long and only one picture appears. Not a very 'full' issue of W. You can flip through it at the newsstand in a minute and be done with it. I love David Sims but it's not enough to make me want to buy that issue.

Thanks for the clarification. :flower:

I can't believe the MK edit. is only a couple of pages. I'm still seeing the Karen Elson cover in the bookstores. Hopefully tomorrow will be a different story. :rolleyes:

interesting yet theres still something i cant quite figure out

hed_story.gif

Talk about all-American. In a place called Happy Valley, Penn State University's legendary coach Joe Paterno—at 79, in his 40th season with the team—orchestrated one of college football's all-time great comebacks in leading his Nittany Lions to the Big Ten Championship and a slot in the Orange Bowl. Football has long been integral to life at the school, where 107,000 wildly enthusiastic fans regularly pack Beaver Stadium for all the pageantry of the game. But there's far more to this great institution than its storied football team. The student body includes future artists, designers, teachers and scientists, many from across Pennsylvania, others from as far away as Nigeria. On the following pages, W celebrates their diverse talents, beauty and style.

24m.jpg
20m.jpg

02m.jpg
03m.jpg

26m.jpg
17m.jpg

37m.jpg
25m.jpg

More photos and descriptions at http://www.style.com/w/feat_story/121905

Last edited by a moderator:
metal-on-metal said:

For more clarification:
Christina Reilly '08
Hometown: Uniontown, PA
Major: Marketing
38m.jpg

I cant wait to see the pics inside ! I always loved MK's style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jinxy7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->