W Magazine Summer 2024 : Hailey Bieber by David Sims

Hailey could probably take better pictures of herself, better than how this has turned out.

Nepo-nepo babies on covers before they're even born. I suppose when there's three generations involved, it starts to be described as a 'dynasty'.

They could have done something interest with her and the background with the trees and the sheets hanging that would have made a nice summer cover. A lot of these pictures feel like they just missed an opportunity to take a great shot.

I actually love the phonebooth photo.

The studios shots are not good but everything else is quite beautiful!

I kind of liked Hailey's photos, I don't usually expect anything from her.

I like it, and I genuinely would struggle to point out a negative. Pregnancy covers can often be quite forced but this feels effortless, natural and organic.

The cover is uninspiring but the editorial is Beautiful especially the outdoor photos. Love the mood and how she's naturally glowing.

Have been warming up to her lately. Always liked her face somehow but was turned off by her limited skills (which remain quite limited but saw at least a few recent shots where it appears to be decent modeling)...

Then I don't understand the point of W mag's "instablurb" about her and her therapist and the hatred she gets etc. What's the point in talking about this as if it were something worth mentioning. I don't deny her the right to suffer (suffering can't be quantified, qualified and first of all can't be compared). But this will just fuel up the kind of "hatred" (already the choice of the word is questionnable). Oh, wait! It's another trick to get more views or comments on "social" networks...

Don't hate the pictures even if nothing is memorable here.

Love the whole photo shoot and summer mood. Great styling too.

Hailey looks GREAT, pregnancy really suits her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidedoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->