W September 2005 : Kirsten Dunst by Michael Thompson

eek, what's that? michael kors coat?..looks awful. i like kirsten, if she was wearing different clothes, i would've liked the cover.

MulletProof said:
eek, what's that? michael kors coat?..looks awful. i like kirsten, if she was wearing different clothes, i would've liked the cover.

it's balenciaga:

00010m.jpg

softgrey said:
hmmm...tasha tilberg editorial?!?!...
how cool...i have to check that out...anyone got the pics of that???.....
:woot:
I can't find anything online. It's a nice story, though I think the Weber and Mert & Marcus editorials are much more mind-blowing.

That coat is too overpowering. The coat is wearing you, Kirsten, as an ANTM judge might opine... I do like the BW picks. I can't wait to get that issue! I love W!!!

The black and white pics would have been more appealing as a cover. The shot they chose just doesn't seem to say 'Kirsten Dunst' if you understand what I mean. It's not fun and youthful enough, not very 'now'. The bw pics capture more of her energy.

i HATE celebs on the covers of fashion mags! ugh!

kate moss set suck
cause the set Dark magic with freja querelle and marina is pretty good and better from all positions

I can see a huge change in tfs from 2005 to 2008. They are hardly any comments/pictures/scans in this thread compared to the 2008 issues :lol:

I think I can remember buying this issue.. but it will no doubt be cut up now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Magic
W sept 2005
Freja Beha, Querelle Jansen & Marina Peres by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
styled by Alex White
hair by Guido
art-direction M/M

IMG, women, my scans

one of my fav ed so far

Most of that ed is really good. I love seeing Querelle in any ed. But Marina's hair ruins it mostly for me.

Interesting to see W back in 05, I don't love the ed though, it's too sombre for my liking :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->