September 2005 covers

wwd has also listed who will be on the cover of septembers mens mags...i'm looking forward to mens vogue and esquire:

Best Life: Mark Ruffalo
Cargo: Andy Roddick
Complex: Kanye West
Details: Matthew Fox
Esquire: Josh Lucas, Pharrell Williams and Luke Wilson
FHM: Leeann Tweeden
GQ: Tom Brady
Maxim: Kelly Monaco
Men’s Health: Mark Wahlberg
Men’s Journal: Ferrari Testarossa
Men’s Vogue: George Clooney
Playboy: Jessica Canseco
Stuff: Kelly Carlson

funny that vitals is missing...

Paris for Vanity Fair will be weeeird, but SJP makes up for it in Vogue

Oh, I like Kirsten :blush:

Does anyone have a preview of the SJP cover? I love her, and despite what anyone says, she will make a magnificent Vogue cover.

actually am curious to see the paris cover. maybe they ll make her look like a rich country club heiress with little white dogs

cover switch reported by Page Six today:

VANITY Fair pulled the old switcheroo on Jennifer Aniston. She was supposed to be on the October cover, but at the last minute, editor-in-chief Graydon Carter decided to put her on the September cover instead because "he was afraid too many details of her interview were leaking to the press," said our spy. The decision will likely upset Aniston, who had planned the October cover to help promote her flick, "Derailed." Now Paris Hilton will grace the October issue — a decision that has people scratching their heads. "What could Vanity Fair possibly tell us about Paris that everyone in the world doesn't know?" laughed another spy.

so that's jennifer aniston on the Sept. VF and paris cover moves to Oct. got it.

Love the September Fall fashion issues! Can't wait (and I subscribe to a lot of magazines).

Shakira on Arena :

shakiraarena018ky.jpg

Not really fashion but it's an issue lots of people want to read.

Jennifer Aniston Vanity Fair

VFMed.jpg

I don't really like her poise but I like how there's not much writing, it's kind of got a french Vogue vibe but without the fancy writing.

hmm i like that she's sitting (thats kinda different) but i dont like whats going on with her arms and face :doh:

i agree about the minimal writing tho. very nice.

I also agree about the minimal writing... That has always appealed to me. The colours and text are very simple, so I like that aspect, but I can't say I like her pose either. It doesn't look natural enough.

ooh I like the Jen cover. Well, except much of the Jen part of it. There's something kind of awkward going on with her for sure. But finally! A cover without 8,000 words on it or some sort of reference to a list - "The top 30 bags of all time!" "The 842 items you MUST own this season!" "5,397 reasons we want you to read this magazine!"

I also like the small text but I couldn't care less about Jennifer..:blush:

I'm so tired of seeing actresses on the covers especially since I don't care about 90% of them. I'm not crazy at all about SJP but I must say it's an improvement, over Kate Winslet from July (???). At least SJP is a fashion icon. The only reason I like SJP is because I think she's ugly. Yess, I like her because she's ugly, it's nice to see a famous women in Hollywood who doesn't look like Jennifer Aniston or someone.

And I really could do without Jennifer in a shirt with her boob sticking out. It looks really bizarre.

Last edited by a moderator:
kimair said:
wwd has also listed who will be on the cover of septembers mens mags...i'm looking forward to mens vogue and esquire:

Men’s Vogue: George Clooney

[/b]funny that vitals is missing...

Where is Men's Vogue available?

vanity fair is a good cover though her facial expression is more like discomfort than happiness.
Shakira looks kind alike beyonce!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->