Wallets

anywhere i can still get this wallet from chloe? :heart:

9110_index.jpg

pictures from net-a-porter

Yesterday I got a white Chanel caviar wallet. Does anyone have any ideas for protecting/cleaning the leather?

thanks vintage_princess =D i'm saving up for it!

raspberry, the wallet's lovely but since the wallet is handled so frequently you really do need to take extra care of it. if i'm not wrong, it's caviar leather? i find caviar leather easier to care for than others but since my chanels are all in black i have no need to use leather protectant sprays on them. why not check with your SA at Chanel or email them? good luck

I use a wallet that I picked up because it was metallic-threaded and simple. My favourite one, however, was a Bass wallet that had a front pocket for ASB card and other cards, and then a zippered area for cash and such.

Hi alll ,, i'v been searching for good walllets, that come in long shape and made of leather, and finally liked those two ,, the thing is am really confused which1 to buy? .. pllzzzz girlz who own one of them tell me (-) and (+) of them ,,,

I agree with Vintage_Princes. I find the Gucci Gold Jaquard print wallet very tacky. I prefer the Louis Vuitton Vernis wallet, the color is great and it has a great look to it. That photo doesn't do the wallet justice it is absolutley amazing in person, even the coin purse looks amazing.

i'd go for the Vernis anytime. it's gorgeous.
it'll also age better than the Gucci Jacquard

Can someone post pics of chanel wallets from their permanent line, If there is any?

I'd love to get hold of LV's Suhali zipped compact wallet (in white). Looks cool.

Anyone tried wallets from Japan and Korea? real cute and very handy. good quality too :wink:

Wallet suggestions please

Hi I need a new wallet since my burberry wallet is overused now
and was wondering if anyone can suggest a brand....I'm not looking into spending that much so I was thinking maybe tsumori chisato but then I think her wallets are hard to use for a long time. I'm looking for something small, versatile and long-lasting. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->