Wallets

I really want this one from Comme des Garcons:

cdg1.png

cdg2.png

aloharag

I'm really loving these Dior Homme billfold's right now...though I think i'd prefer something smaller, and uhhh cheaper :wink:

DH_11539327_red_H_pu.jpg
DH_11539327_black_H_pu.jpg

eluxury

I really need a new wallet and the only one that appeals to me is the LV Koala vernis in pomme d'amour. It's compact, has enough slots, a coin compartment & photo sleeve and I love the color, but problem is I don't particularly like LV as a label, but they seem to have the most functional designs. Any suggestions for something similar? I know having a red wallet is somewhat akin to screaming, unsavory characters with possible harelip come steal me! but I seriously love the color...:blush: I notice Chanel wallets don't seem to have photo slots, at least none I've seen? Also considering the LV French wallet in Pomme or Koala Epi. Any thoughts?

eluxury

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone owned a Vivienne Westwood wallet or seen them in person? I really like the look of some of the ones on hervia.com , but I don't know what their durability/quality is like.

My wallet is just a wallet. I mean, I don't even think it has a brand attached to it. It's just black and square shaped.

Could anyone tell me what the quality of Prada Wallet's are like?

Im looking for something quite strong, as i tend to carry quite alot of cash and cards (and reciepts!) with me.

At the moment i was thinking of something like the Prada Classic Wallet. Does anyone have this? if so what is it like?

koodos

Thanks in advance:flower:

Prada's very good quality :flower: I have a red one which has leather interior and nylon exterior. It's red, and now the nylon looks so :yuk: but actually the leather is perfect - literally as good as new :woot:

I've had it for a number of years, so I'm very happy with the quality. When I get a new one, I'll go for all leather - so I think your wallet would be a good purchase.

i've had a leather prada wallet for about 4-5 years now and it has held up pretty well..
i would say the quality is good ^_^

I really want the LV vernis zippy wallet in the new grape or amarante color.

I like this Marc by MJ wallet
840_5838_002.jpg

does anyone know something about the quality of Marc by MJ wallets?

last week I picked up a brown zip wallet from comme des garçons. i love it! :D

i got someone that can make me some snakeskin wallets? do you think they may turn out somewhat cheesy?
http://www.snakeskincatalog.com/wallets.html

these look like they could possibly be cheesy as you say..

i think the multicolored ones especially have potential to look not so good..

if you are going to get one of these i would stick with a solid color that isn't as obvious..
i think subtlety is better when it comes to snakeskin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mou777
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->