Wallets

I was looking around ebay, and I was just wondering if Marc Jacobs wallets are made in China? I always thought they were made in Italy.

i find using a wallet very hard because i hate wallets as they tend ot be chunky. :ninja:

but i like change/coin purses.

i'm thinking of buying a wallet but it has to be mini and thin and not chunky.

kevinnn said:
I was looking around ebay, and I was just wondering if Marc Jacobs wallets are made in China? I always thought they were made in Italy.

Depends on the line. I have an M by MJ bifold which is made in China.

My new wallet

I just got the LV Groom wallet with the red stripe. Let me show you.

z54717786.jpg

z54719443.jpg

z54719446.jpg

z54719454.jpg

z54719449.jpgttp:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Need New Wallet!! Help

My wallet got stolen yesterday....
and i need a new one!! anyone have any good ideas??

Buy a designer. Its so worth the money in terms of the quality

A gift from boyfriend last nite. :P Love it and him :P

w4xa1287v2614791jz8.jpg
w4xa1287v261detailb4793fo0.jpg

(paulsmith.co.uk)

Wow donhay, that's a gorgeous wallet. Ingvidel is also right. I would buy a coach or a juicy just to be safe. Don't buy pleather!

Shoexgal, love your Groom wallet!!

I'm thinking of just a change/coin purse.
245084647_ffbede8e19.jpg

eluxury.com

For now at least. Don't want to commit to a larger wallet because I always seem to change my mind.

I bought a Louis Vuitton Bi-Fold Monogram Wallet last year and I've used it once or twice. I really want a new one. Any suggestions on a good men's wallet? I find I use my Vuitton change holder more as a wallet.

What don't you like about it? The Bi-Fold part? Id reccomend a card-case or something. I have lots of Bi-Folds but they're soo...hetero...Ive fallen for card cases, I got a red Goyard one for my cards and stuff and a LV Cerises change purse for my coins and cash. I was considering getting one of those long french purses or something, those are more my speed than a Bi-Fold.

It just feel so bulky. It just feels uncomfortable in my jean pockets. What are the price range of the Goyard card holders? I have a Gucci one but I'm getting tired of it.

unplugged66 said:
It just feel so bulky. It just feels uncomfortable in my jean pockets. What are the price range of the Goyard card holders? I have a Gucci one but I'm getting tired of it.
250?

Oh, you don't have a bag, a cardcase would be really good because they're sooo slim but you need a seperate piece for cash...unless you want to go cashless.

You're probably right Diorling. I would like to slim down my wallet to a cardcase. Does Hermes make men's card cases?

Ya, they do make them, not too pricey. Cheaper than my Goyard, actually.

unplugged66 said:
I bought a Louis Vuitton Bi-Fold Monogram Wallet last year and I've used it once or twice. I really want a new one. Any suggestions on a good men's wallet? I find I use my Vuitton change holder more as a wallet.

I'm also looking for a new wallet but I can't decide on what wallet I want... :doh:

Ive been toying around w/ the idea of getting a billfold...Options below...

Coach (I know, but I loooove Ostrich and the color is sooo purdy)
74039_DENA_d2.jpg

Dior Homme
0015.JPG

Coach
LuisaViaRoma

there are more, too lazy now.

I really like that Dior Homme wallet. I saw a cardcase in that same style at Holt's, but the wallet would be more useful for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mou777
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->