Wallets

I'm looking for a wallet, but don't want to spend a fortune on it. a leather with about 8 credit card slots/coin purse and a bill section. Any ideas?

i just got a gold wallet from prada, the small one. and its only a week old yet the edges are getting worn! it was £160..i dont think it should be losing colour so soon

I have a great black one from Mulberry which is very sturdy and holds alot of cards, cash and slots for recepits

Izzie - up to $150 I'm not big on spending money on something that is hidden in my purse 99% of the time :smile:

umberg-What a shame, is it leather or Nylon? I'm sure you can take it back to the store for an exchange!

jackieonnasis- can you post some pics? and what's the price?

ive used it though, so i dont know if they will exchange it. but ill give it a go, it leather with a gold finish, really beautiful!

Izzie - up to $150 I'm not big on spending money on something that is hidden in my purse 99% of the time :smile:

umberg-What a shame, is it leather or Nylon? I'm sure you can take it back to the store for an exchange!

jackieonnasis- can you post some pics? and what's the price?

you could trying going to macys, nordstroms, or banana republic? you'll definitely find something in that price range there.

kora i dont know where you live but topshop has some lovely leather wallets

I thought I was over LV, but I'm currently fiending for a zippy wallet in a vernis color.

I love zipped wallets, because I carry lots of cards, receipts, all kinds of crap.

i wish i could get a new wallet right now... i really need a bigger one but nothing has really caught my eye and made me lust after it..

which in the end i guess is better because i should be saving rather than spending :P

i wish i could get a new wallet too. i want the comme des garcon for H&m specifically! :D

i really want a comme des garcons one or a miu miu one at the moment...but im more jonesing for a new bag..

i still haven't found anything that i'm really lusting after when it comes to a new wallet...
though tbh i haven't put forth a whole lot of effort to look... :ermm:

has anyone found any great new wallets lately?

I really want this one from Comme des Garcons:

aloharag

stop killing me with this CDG wallet ...
i've seen one in green (that gorg' and fun green) for only 80€ or 90€ ... anyway I hadn't buy it .......... shame shame shame !!!! :yuk:

i'm still looking for it in any sales i can go to every season ... and still hadn't find it back for that price !
i was soooooo stupid !!!

I put a Balenciaga Unisex wallet on my christmas list, and I am pretty sure my mom picked one up at the flagship when were in NYC in October, I can only hope!

yhst-17575107938057_2029_3160159

best picture I could find, but the one I asked for was in a deep rich choclate

I like this Marc by MJ wallet

does anyone know something about the quality of Marc by MJ wallets?

I have a Marc by MJ wallet and the quality is very good. The leather is gorgeous & it's lasted me through a few rough situations so far, lol. The only problem with mine is a pen mark on the back - does anyone have any ideas of how to get pen off of leather?

not sure what to do about removing the pen mark B... :(
i think i've gotten pen on leather before as well and don't think i ever did anything about it out of fear that it would make it worse...

i finally ordered/purchased a new wallet to replace the small-ish green leather prada wallet i've been using for 5 or 6 years now :rolleyes:

the platinum lizard one is for me...
also, bought a wallet as a gift for my mom yesterday (the tan/yam/camel(?) with blue and purple patent)

haydenharnett.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->