Wallets

I at least need a photo part of my wallet :ermm: why did the guy in LV say that they didnt come with photo pocket... mabye i should go through the big book :unsure:

i need a nice wallet..i'm just using a blue pleather Jlo wallet right now ( i know :/) before that i used a black Guess wallet my bf bought me when we were first going out. We always go into the Louis store downtown because he likes Louis and wants a new wallet, but i'm always bored in there because Louis Vuitton just isnt my thing, but...looking at those Louis wallets in the beginning of the thread, i kind of like them :smile: i'm so clueless about LV tho-i like the one where the leather is engraved with the LV initials..that would be cool in a bright/deep color. does anyone know how much they run? i need it to hold quite a bit of stuff (but no checkbook-just cash, cards, photo if possible).

you louis fanatics-is there a good website where i can see all the different wallets?

I'm thinking of a python leather wallet. Anyone knows who makes one?

i swear by my gucci wallet. it has a discrete double "G" silver logo & was about $400. It's the second one Ive bought & loved & since i usually wear a gucci wristwatch, also black, the 2 accessories look great together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love wallets ! I collect wallets more than I collect bags :P
I am currently using the flora wallet from Gucci's Cruise 2005.

Attachments

• 7d7b.jpg
    7d7b.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Gucciwalletback.jpeg
    Gucciwalletback.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 447
  • Gucciwalletfront.jpeg
    Gucciwalletfront.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 449

Attachments

• ludlowgrayvernis.jpg
    ludlowgrayvernis.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
i just edited it to post a pic of the wallet i wanted but it didnt include my text for some reason..meant to post "i want this one!" above the pic of that wallet :smile:

versace_goddess said:
I need inspiration... if you were versace_goddess what wallet would you buy :kiss:

i think i would go for something outstanding...paddington red wallet? the colour red goes nicely with the hardware...or prada...or chloe silverado in gold...B)

Versace i am not sure whether your a fan of LV or not...but i saw this wallet in epi leather attracted my attention big time.. the colour is nice and bright
p10338435_ph_althero_Mandarin.jpg

Dulcisima said:
Versace i am not sure whether your a fan of LV or not...but i saw this wallet in epi leather attracted my attention big time.. the colour is nice and bright
p10338435_ph_althero_Mandarin.jpg

i love epi leather :woot:

I have needed a new wallet for awhile now... this thread has inspired me to start looking! I want black leather of some sort.

I know that this thread has been pretty dead (the last post says 2 weeks ago as im writing this), but i dont keep up with everything as much as some, and i am pretty new to it as well...but i absolutely LOVE wallets. being where i am, there arent too many high-end boutiques for clothing (no dries or dior homme or gucci rtw), and most times im too anxious to spend money that its hard to save money to get a nice man-bag, so i spend my small fortunes on wallets! as of this moment im using a green saffiano prada wallet with a coin pocket, but i used to use the lv mono glace pocket organizer and a gucci card holder before that. sometimes i also use an lv damier agenda as a wallet if im in a clutch sort of mood. anyway here are some of them...
R20701_large.jpg

damn...well i cant find a pic of the mono glace and ive never seen my prada anywhere online before so im not even going to try...and i cant seem to figure out a way to post pics directly from my computer, if there is a way...but im also contemplating a money clip of sorts...no idea yet though...:wink:

i am absolutely in :heart: w/ this Bottega Veneta Embossed Wallet. It is so beautiful, i really want it.

Attachments

• BV wallet.jpg
    BV wallet.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 15
which one to choose i am conused?

the gucci or the dior homme???

Attachments

• fw05_slg_146228_A0V1R_1000-full.jpg
    fw05_slg_146228_A0V1R_1000-full.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 14
  • p10815107_ph_hero.jpg
    p10815107_ph_hero.jpg