Wallets

Wow.. all these brand name wallets! All I have is a plain sort of shiny (not PVC glaring) black leather wallet with white stitching around the edges. Was stolen once, and returned completely intact except some brat had spread chocolate all over the white stitching and stained it brown :angry:

TheSoCalledPrep said:
Both!! They are amazing!

i need the one that would give 'wow' effect, i mean which will turn the others heads?:blink:

I like the Dior Homme one better, but I don't know if I would ever use a white leather wallet. It will probably be dirty within a week, and if you wear jeans often then it will not only get dirty, but it will turn blue. I think that DH collection comes in black too, so that would be my suggestion.

Hey Which line are the ones with the heart charms from?

Little Star said:
I love these...though I'd rather have the money in my wallet than spend it on a wallet :innocent:

i cant find the "it" wallet...i love my damier compact lv wallet...but i feel like i need a change...something new but me....i dont want another lv...i looked thru gucci din like them...i am not a dior fan...chanel wallets were not my thing...any inspirations or help?

6a07d24zx.jpg

coach soho leather french purse:heart::heart::heart:
i want to get that...

I love...These Givenchy wallets. Wow, I want them all (I think Im gonna get pricing on the 3rd or 4th...:heart:

13GF.jpg
10GF.jpg

11GF.jpg
8GF.jpg

3GF.jpg
1GF.jpg

Givenchy.com

Im currently using a prada sport wallet and i switch over to a gucci leather wallet sometimes. Might be getting a DH classic wallet. :ninja:

taz said:
i need the one that would give 'wow' effect, i mean which will turn the others heads?:blink:

I would go with the gucci for that. And i just love the new GG emboss leather! :ninja:

Diorling...i like this one so much...do u know how much is it for...i want get my brother one
1GF.jpg

i think a wallet is a better expenditure than a bag because you can switch it with any bag..and its just more useful..im so glad im on this forum because im looking for something to replace my yucky hello kitty wallet..

yah i carry the white Dior Homme wallet... it does get dirty/blue from jeans and wear, but it doesn't matter to me. It still gets compliments/remarks all the time and looks regular white when you're in a bar or club with the lights dimmed.

Rock it!

kanzaki said:
I would go with the gucci for that. And i just love the new GG emboss leather! :ninja:

kanzaki, ur the 1st one to vote for gucci, that will make my mission more confusuing, but if there were more colors for the guccissima men wallet, it'll make it more exceting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modeket
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->