Waxed jeans

Reaction score
Hi.
I am looking for waxed jeans.
I know Dior Homme had them couple seasons ago but I can't find them anywhere.

Can anybody tell me where I can get them?

online? any place in LA?

Thanks

I don't know if Dior sill does them, something tells me they do, but if you can't find them then you should try a brand called Notify. The quality is amazing and they do waxed jeans every season.

I jsut got a pair of superfine waxed jeans, and you can barley see the wax, I almost feel ripped off since I ahve the same exact pair in regular black... I know DH makes waxed jeans, so I was wondering if anyone here knows of anything you can put on jeans to make them more waxy looking?

Perhaps you should return that jeans...I don't know how you can make it look waxier without ruining the jeans...you should try to order a pair of Notify wax jeans, Caffeine got one and posted it on the notify jeans thread. She said they are quite "leathery". I'm on the process of ordering a 28 since it's sold out but hopefully they will get them back in stock!
ooh...I think Tsubi also has waxed jeans...maybe you should try theirs!

Last edited by a moderator:
^I saw some on ebay, but they didn't look very "waxy" in the photograph.

I already took the tags off so I cant return them :doh: I may try a pair of the notify jeans..

The tsubi wax jeans are called the coat of arms, you can find them on mycatwalk.com...I think

Guessgirl96 said:
I already took the tags off so I cant return them :doh: I may try a pair of the notify jeans..

I've worked retail in many stores and as long as you still have the tags and the clothes are new you should beable to return them. If you don't have the tags and still have your recipt you should beable to return them usually. This especially applies to department stores.

lol...thanks to whoever combined the posts here...I thought it was a little inappropriate to have the conversation in Dior Homme :ninja:

Thanks, morningstar. I looked for the tags and cant even find them anymore! I'll search online if there is any DIY wax... OTherwise I'll just get the notify. Where can you buy them and how much are they?

Hi GuessGirl - I got the Superfine waxed jeans and have decided to return them as they are just too big. Since then I have seen the Notify jeans in wax and for me the cut and waxiness is superior to that of the Superfine. Unlike the Superfines, they do look like leather!

Why not Ebay your Superfines?? They are pretty popular and should sell for what you paid for them more or less.

Good idea, Grill! I totally forgot about ebay :lol:

The waxed superfines do run a size big for anyone getting those, I wear a 26 in the regular ones but a 25 in the waxed.

Just ordered a pair of the notify jeans! Thanks a lot for the help everyone :flower: Now to ebay the superfines... :doh:

How is the skinnyness in the notify's? Ive seen pictures of them and they seem to me that they are more straight-legged.

I'm also a bit disappointed with the Superfine wax they are not as wax-y as I would like them.. but never seen the notify's one's.. and decided to go for the Superfine's as I thought they would be skinnier..and kinda the same finish..

but I haven't used them as I need to have to have them tailored and I don't feel good in jeans unless they are a perfect fit.

pucci_mama said:
How is the skinnyness in the notify's? Ive seen pictures of them and they seem to me that they are more straight-legged.

I'm also a bit disappointed with the Superfine wax they are not as wax-y as I would like them.. but never seen the notify's one's.. and decided to go for the Superfine's as I thought they would be skinnier..and kinda the same finish..

but I haven't used them as I need to have to have them tailored and I don't feel good in jeans unless they are a perfect fit.

Hi Pucci - Notify do two cuts of waxed jean - the anenome (sp??) and the hellebora - the anenome is the skinnier fit and the hellebora straight legged. I tried the hellebora which aren't skinny but not the anenome as I am kind of being to tire of the super skinny look...I know Caffeine has actually bought a pair of the Notifys so maybe she can advise you more on the various fits???:flower:

Thanks for your help Grill... great help as always.:flower: Karma!

I saw the jeans on Caffeine, and they were bit too bootlegged for my liking.. I wonder who sells Notify in london, I might go to have a look in person.

twin star said:

Last time I was in town they only had large sizes left in the wax:( :(as I wanted to try them on when I was there buying my Superfines. Surely there's another London stockist? - Notify's website doesn't appear to have any stockist info sadly.

pucci_mama said:
Thanks for your help Grill... great help as always.:flower: Karma!

I saw the jeans on Caffeine, and they were bit too bootlegged for my liking.. I wonder who sells Notify in london, I might go to have a look in person.

they are the anemone (sp?) pair. they are actually not as boot legged as they appeared on the pic because I folded them inside to the shorter length. I think that they are 12" at knee and 12" opening.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->