Waxed jeans

It's basically regular denim coated with wax...like how you pour a thin layer of candle wax onto a piece of cloth and let it dry. It produces sheen and glossiness to the fabric.

Guessgirl96 said:
Pucci, I will get a pic of these and the superfines tonight :smile:

I found the leg part tighter and rather stiff compared with regular jeans. do you have the same feelings GG? :flower:
I'll get my pants back tonight or tomorrow...can't wait to wear with my Balenciaga jacket :woot:
GG we should wear the matching outfits on street :lol:

Pucci, there is a pair of size 24 notify on shopbop.com right now. based on my recollection you probably need 24 (I gave up the 24 idea as my 25 are tight enough). go ahead and grab them:D

great information, thank you all for sharing!!

question - how do the wax jeans do with bunching/stretching out? i can't stand it when my jeans bunch on the knees etc after i've been sitting or moving around...do these stay put?

[strike]I have a dumb-ish question...what are waxed jeans? Are they as literal as he name states?[/strike]

Oops, sorry. Already found the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the superfine wax jeans and i dont know why but i've tried on 3 diff pairs of size 27s (what i am usually for superfines) and they were all too loose byt he waist. ive already bought a pair of 27s and i'm really upset now coz ive lost the receipt and cant exchange it for a smaller size! :(

^ have them taken in. I went down a size in the superfines wax from my usual size.

lucky me- do you know where i could get them taken in? i'm so worried abt going to any old tailor's coz the wax ont he jeans is so fragile. it's got slight scratches on mine and i havent even worn it yet!

I have a great tailor that took them in, and you would never know it. Why don't you call a high end boutique in your town and ask them for a reference? What kind of scratches? I have worn mine, washed them and haven't coddled them at all and they look as good as the day I bought them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->