All from style.com

debiah.png
2nv79zl.png

wk0iky.png
2lnh2c6.png

4hx8i.png
2mdotvs.png

:smile:heart: that last look!)

Gosh all these New York collections look the same. I'm sure people say this every season though... but really! I guess there are just too many designers out there...

i don't know why, but i love this. it feels so authentic and new york girl.

Gosh all these New York collections look the same. I'm sure people say this every season though... but really! I guess there are just too many designers out there...
haha agree, and they all do the same :innocent::ninja:

^Also agree :(

It's really quite disappointing! Especially when the backdrop also looks exactly the same. I mean, I do like the aesthetic element of this particular collection, it's just that I can't see any uniqueness of creativity. :ninja:

new york new york and new york again!
but this collection is not bad.

i like the first look, but so many of these dresses remind me of alexander wang

A lot of ripped of clothes and legs. There are some nice dresses but overall is not very exciting.

the simplistic clothing paired with a dull background trend is so overdone. i do love the tights and the first look though.

some of it reminds me of complex geometries

Wayne was actually cool and interesting @ some pt...
Idk what happened?? This is basically every trite trend rolled into one tiresome and banal collection...

Wayne was actually cool and interesting @ some pt...
Idk what happened?? This is basically every trite trend rolled into one tiresome and banal collection...

Yes... the whole vibe feels Alexander Wang. Though I think it'll work well commercially.

i can't see alot of these pieces looking good on very many people but it's nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->