Wearing mp3 players

Yasmin

Reaction score
My new mp3 player (not an iPod, black and much smaller rectangle) comes with an armband (it looks like you wear this about halfway up your upper arm) and an ugly necklace-thingy.

If I wore baggy shirts I could wear the necklace inside my shirt and you couldn't see it, and that would be best, but usually I wear pretty form-fitting stuff. I'm kind of shy about putting on the armband (like it's some kind of badge? Lookitme I have an mp3 player?) It's black so it even reminds me a bit of wearing a black armband when someone has died... But...the ugly necklace thing bobs around and the player would keep hitting me in the stomach. So, I'm thinking, the armband is the way to go? But I don't even know if you wear the mp3 player on the front of your arm or what (I can't really fit it on the underside of my arm).

How does everyone here wear/carry/use their mp3 player?

I wear mine on my belt sometimes with the clip. Mine is in one of those plastic clear hardcases.

Or I wear a fanny pack/bum bag and put it in there.

I just kind of stick it in my bag or coat or hold it in my hand, i have a tendency to skip through songs really fast.......

violet-sky said:
I just kind of stick it in my bag or coat or hold it in my hand, i have a tendency to skip through songs really fast.......

same here. If im wearing a jacket, ill stick it in the pocket, if not ill hold it in my hand....

There are so many pickpockets here so I hide it under layers of clothes...

I wouldnt ever wear anything electrical around my neck or on my belt or anywhere where it sould show off. Its just tacky.

I would like a armband/strap or clip for my 30gb ipod for when I run.. Anyone know of something? At the moment I carry it in my hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zr90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->