(brunopress and jjb)

^ tell me about it! :crush:

a bit of background information on Wentworth from imdb.com:

Biography for
Wentworth Miller

Nickname: Stinky
Height: 6' 0½" (1.84 m)
Mini biography:
Wentworth Miller had his first taste of stardom in a role as the sensitive and introverted David in ABC's mini-series "Dinotopia" (2002/I) (mini). The very successful longform from Robert Halmi Sr. was a combination of character-driven action and state-of-the-art special effects, and was a story about a world where humans and dinosaurs live together in a magical civilization. From this effects-driven adventure story, Miller moved to one of Hollywood's favorite new projects, The Human Stain (2003), for Miramax. Having recently finished on location in Montreal, Miller had the opportunity to observe and work with Anthony Hopkins. The two share the film's central character, Coleman Silk, Miller playing him as a young man before the story moves forward in the tempestuous life of this Ivy League professor.

Miller has at least one thing more in common with the great British Hopkins: though he was raised in Brooklyn, Miller was actually born in the UK - in Chipping Norton, England where his father, a Rhodes Scholar, was studying.

A graduate of Princeton, Miller's stage time during college was spent singing, and he traveled the world performing with the school's famed a capella group, The Princeton Tigertones. For reasons still a mystery to himself, his family and his friends, the young graduate headed to Los Angeles to pursue a behind-the-scenes career in the entertainment industry. And while he was able, with enviable ease, to turn an internship into a paying job and an actual burgeoning career, before long the drive to move in front of the camera became inescapable.

With the support of committed management, within a couple of years Miller landed guest spots, learned fast and earned attention on series including "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997) and "Popular" (1999). Dinotopia was his first starring role, and The Human Stain will be his first feature.

Currently, Miller has just finished working in Europe on his latest project Underworld (2003/I).

Trivia:
Graduated from Princeton with a degree in English

Is of African-American, Jamaican, English, German, French, Dutch, Syrian and Lebanese descents.

Graduated from Quaker Valley Senior High School in Leetsdale, Pennsylvania (outside of Pittsburgh) in 1990.

good actor, but Terrible in the mariah carey videos..

He makes me think of Dewee (Malcolm in the middle) on some pics....:rolleyes:

Love this man, absolute sex. Discovered him several years ago and I was so disappointed to see him get such few parts, but he's really hitting it big with Prison Break. Plus, I love that he was part of the Princeton Tigertones. Good-looking men who can sing are ridiculously sexy to me. Haha.

I thought he was a model when I saw maria carey video, but he is an acter, right?

^ yep he's an actor, i'm not sure about the modelling thing...maybe...

the mariah clip

wbt127od.jpg

untitled18gq1.jpg

(wentworth-miller.net, prisonbreak.fansites.org)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->