Prison Break

Kochie. I tried to give you Karma but it said I had to spread the love first... I love these pictures thank you so much! I have the same question as you...where is Wentie!?

in tonight's episode dominic's (lincoln's) accent was really thick for about 2 lines. He has a nice Austrailian accent :smile:

tonight was a good episode. Good for sara doing what she did, shows how much she loves Michael. And what Michael did at the end was pretty ballsy. Wonder what Lincoln is going to do now?!

Man only 2 episodes left

Last edited by a moderator:
kochie332 said:
in tonight's episode dominic's (lincoln's) accent was really thick for about 2 lines. He has a nice Austrailian accent :smile:

tonight was a good episode. Good for sara doing what she did, shows how much she loves Michael. And what Michael did at the end was pretty ballsy. Wonder what Lincoln is going to do now?!

Man only 2 episodes left
I've just watch last episode. I like it.And I think that last 2 episodes are going to be really good and unforeseeable ones. I can hardly wait to see them.
I think that Linc is going to find Michael.
But does Micheal really belive that that information about T-Bag was written by Sucre? If he does - he is quite naive, if he doesn't belive that, what is he going to do?Meet Mahone?

I didn't realize there was only 2 episodes left! :shock: Does anyone know when is the season finale?

stripes said:
I've just watch last episode. I like it.And I think that last 2 episodes are going to be really good and unforeseeable ones. I can hardly wait to see them.
I think that Linc is going to find Michael.
But does Micheal really belive that that information about T-Bag was written by Sucre? If he does - he is quite naive, if he doesn't belive that, what is he going to do?Meet Mahone?

i dont know because michael gave that email only to sucre so he probably trusted that he wouldnt give that info away. but then the other guy (forgot his name ^_^) with the daughter overheard the info and gave it to Mahone. Michael probably will start going to the place where he is supposed to meet Sucre but then realize Sucre wasnt that one that sent him the message.

I think the finale will probably be in 2 weeks. I cant imagine them having a huge gap between the last two episodes.

in other news...
Fox has picked up the action drama "Prison Break" for a third season. Details on the serialized drama's story line for next season are being kept under wraps, but it is understood that brothers Michael (Wentworth Miller) and Lincoln (Dominic Purcell) -- who recently escaped to Panama with the FBI hot on their trail -- and many of their fellow fugitives would end up back behind bars, possibly in Panama. "It essentially will be a new chapter," creator/executive producer Paul Scheuring said. "It's going to return to the fundamental conceit, to the roots of what the show was about."

Thank you for posting!

Did you see the last episode? I think it was great and much better than that one from the previous week.

^last episode was a good episode! teabag is really starting to freak me out, ewww especially what he said he would do to michael. i really cant wait for the finale, and i am so excited that they renewed the show for another season. i wonder how many seasons this show can endure, i mean they cant run forever

T-bag always freaks me out, the way he talks and his lips...ewww...
I heard that a female character, as smart as Michael, will join the next season. Sarah will disappear for a while due to her pregnancy.

sometimes i like sarah's character but other times i dont, so i really dont know if i will mind if she disappears for awhile

Details Celebrates 2007 Mavericks Presented by Emporio Armani
wireimage

Just watched the season finale and i was kinda disappointed. I mean its an interesting ending but there was no huge cliffhanger really. Still i did like it and i cant wait for the new season starting in the fall :smile:

I am disappointd as well!
I am guessing they kinda added "SONA" to the last few epps to make the 3rd season. Sona is part of the name of th federal prison in Panama. But what about it?

ohhh didnt even realize that! i think they have a plan to get Michael out but dont know why

"They", the company probably want Michael work for them considering how freaking smart he is. They are thinking he is the next replacement for Mahone.

I didn't think there was a killer cliffhanger left for us but it did leave you thinking about season 3 already. I mean we have Michael, Brad, T-Bag, and Mahone all in the same prison in Panama with Sucre, Sarah, and Lincoln to get them out. Roles have now been reversed and Michael and Mahone are most likely going to have to work together in order to get out. Don't forget Bellick probably has to be a part of the plan since he is the only person who knows where MaryCruz is locked up.

All charges against Lincoln were dropped due to the confession of Kellerman but Michael, T-Bag, Sucre, C-Note, and the rest didn't get charges against them dropped (but yes, I know C-Note made a deal with the fed when he told on Mahone). I'm sure that Michael's crimes will also be dismissed since he only went in prison to get his brother out of prison but the rest of the guys were in Foxriver Pen. for a reason. The cops have to totally be after them still so it should be interesting to watch an on the run criminal try to break his friends out of prison.

Oh, why was T-bag able to use his hand that Michael shoved something through? I was really looking forward to seeing him have no hands at all.

man you have some good points, and T-bag shouldnt have any hands :wink:

kochie332 said:
Just watched the season finale and i was kinda disappointed. I mean its an interesting ending but there was no huge cliffhanger really. Still i did like it and i cant wait for the new season starting in the fall :smile:

I feel the same about this finale: No question answered, no real cliffhanger that left me panting, gasping and counting days till next season... :doh:

Unfortunately I haven't seen last episode yet.

Btw here is written that there will be one more episode but I'm not sure if that is true...I don't think so...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0990884/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->