What Are You Listening to Right Now?

This is the first time listening while actually taking in the title. And I am almost in tears comparing and contrasting my new interpretation with the old one. ... ... I hit the pen too hard.

I don’t prefer this remix, but still doing my part and streaming. Praying for a Sympathy is a Knife remix with Taylor on the (rumored to be) remix album next month. I suppose I also want a Von Dutch remix with FKA Twigs, in addition to the Addison remix.

I feel like I’ve never typed the word “remix” more in my life than I did just now

Also by the WAY, while I do love Charli et al., I am getting really tired of the under 3 minute song genre. I know it's all about streaming numbers now but come on man, as an artist, take me somewhere once in a while please.

Also by the WAY, while I do love Charli et al., I am getting really tired of the under 3 minute song genre. I know it's all about streaming numbers now but come on man, as an artist, take me somewhere once in a while please.

Girlie it's a dancing album, I can only dance for so long before my breathing starts to hyperventilate. And even though I feel that brat is the sort of album where such short songs work (it's quite repetitive), I do understand what you mean. If Lady Gaga does that on LG7 I might riot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->