What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Just this song, on repeat, over and over and over again…

Those shots of her w/ the big hair, big make-up, and excess jewelry will always be ingrained in my head.

Such a c*nt remix. People overuse the word "iconic" so much these days... Exhibit A of what is truly iconic. The pink leotard.

Side note I rewatched May December last weekend and kept thinking if Madonna could've just put down the fillers embraced aging the same way Julianne Moore is doing now 😔

Reactions: KoV
Tracy Young? Wasn’t she the one in that pseudo-sapphic relationship w/ Kim Zolciak? (No lie…I really did like “Tardy For The Party.”)

The Dancing on my Own + Sun Bleached Flies remix is all over my FYP and I’m furious it’s not official and it’s not on Apple Music

Just vibing. Actually, I also like one line in particular. "Living laughing eyes awake. Is this too much for them to take?"

I’m intimidated by the fact there’s 27 tracks. Like… how am I supposed to digest all that in one sitting?

Obsessed with Broadcast and Trish Keenan since the mid 00s and I've rediscovered this song in the last year. Can imagine it in a Courregès runway show (the space age pop vibe goes with it).

I’m intimidated by the fact there’s 27 tracks. Like… how am I supposed to digest all that in one sitting?

I'm on my 4th attempt, still didn't manage get through it all in one sitting. Been listening in parts throughout the day, it's an insanely long album! But I love it.

Here's one of the standouts for me so far.

Man ugh Cowboy Carter had a couple nice sounding songs and I don’t wanna be a hater but it’s just sooo gimmicky I don’t care. I thought she’d go a little deeper with it but idk what I was thinking

I am obsessed with static and noisy mess made from analog instruments by MELVV

Aside from the singles, I’ve only heard Jolene so far and this response just about sums it up:

IMG_4493.jpeg

No contemporary pop singer (or figure for that matter) will ever, EVER embody a feminist. Aside from the fact that most of it is prefabricated and coldly calculated pop (read: meant to sell, not to encourage feminism), everything they do nowadays is for the sake of being algorithm-friendly. Displaying soft p*rn and a lot more skin than necessary is nowadays is the epitome of hypocrisy when compared to feminism, because the latter has nothing to do with capitalism or making money out of your naked body, even if they like to call it nowadays 'choice feminism' (white skinny women, mostly). Show me a black plus sized woman showing off her body and that's a political statement, not the most accepted kind of body ever just doing what everyone does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->