What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Haven't listened to this song in eons, despite them being my favorite band since I was 14.

rediscovered this little old-ish gem recently and now I can’t stop.. 🔂

An 8-hour rave from the early 90's w/ the San Fran dj's, who were fantastic....my happy-place.

Conan Exiles Song Unleashed, by Thick44 featuring Leah Price. Thick was a member of Neebs Gaming, who had since passed away from a brain tumor.

I wasn't really paying attention to Billie Eillish's new album since I expected her to fully go into alternative rock with the success of Happier Than Ever (the song) but she didn't.

Last night, though, I listened to Hit Me Hard and Soft in full and I must say that I regretted skipping this song every time.

I love how this track gives me early 2000s music just like what Beabadoobee successfully did in Fake It Flowers back in 2020.

I keep coming back to this show just to hear Isabelle's beautiful french. I can listen to her voice for hours. I especially love the second part with the angry tone. Genius.

Probably one of my favorite albums. These are some of waynes finest tracks of all time:

“glass house on the block worth a mint
Got a painting hanging thats worth more than it“

“I aint got time to kill i got voids to fill!!
I got ocean views, I got water bills!!
I got cards to deal, I got hearts to steal!! “

I wasn't really paying attention to Billie Eillish's new album since I expected her to fully go into alternative rock with the success of Happier Than Ever (the song) but she didn't.

Last night, though, I listened to Hit Me Hard and Soft in full and I must say that I regretted skipping this song every time.

I love how this track gives me early 2000s music just like what Beabadoobee successfully did in Fake It Flowers back in 2020.

It's a cute song, but that Skype ringtone sound bothers me so much that I just can't get into it 😩 The album as a whole felt like a let down, I truly expected more.

Anyways...

I randomly saw them at the French embassy in DC (10 years ago 😱) had no idea who they were but could not help notice Marlon mingling among the crowd. I was like WHO is this man effortlessly wearing a slim black 70's cropped double breasted suit and cowboy hat. Was totally enamored. Then later that night they got up to perform 😭. Something about Lucas in his American flag shirt going crazy on stage had me 😵

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojopupra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->