What Are You Listening to Right Now?

I came across this song on Tiktok and I instantly added it on my Spotify playlist.

Listening to this song brings so much memories, though I was just a kid when it was released in 2001. Maybe because of its nostalgic melody.

( for those who don't have enough time around13:43 an electric comet out of the galaxy )

Pet Shop Boys - Being Boring
Director Bruce Weber
Cast Ric Arango, Rob Born, Thom Gwin, Antonia Rizo, Jarmo Pohjaniemi, Maria Luisa Mosquera, David Moore, Mystee Beckenbach, Garth Hoyt, Larissa Bondarenko, Nick Bourne, Rochelle Hunte, Mike Middleton, Kim Henderson, Sean Bohary, Julia Sukhanova, Eagle-Eye Cherry, Robin Hazelwood, Laura Kale, Carmen Smith Myers, Buddha Stretch, Marjory Smarth

Can you understand spanish? Julieta Venegas' lyrics are simple but deep, and uplifting. Lento (slow) has a great definition: ser, delicado y esperar, dame tiempo para darte, todo lo que tengo (Be delicate and expect, give me time for giving you all I have). I sing this to my legs (hahaha, they still quite rebels and a bit in pain( and my love. I don't see him since March, when all started:

Can you understand spanish? Julieta Venegas' lyrics are simple but deep, and uplifting. Lento (slow) has a great definition: ser, delicado y esperar, dame tiempo para darte, todo lo que tengo (Be delicate and expect, give me time for giving you all I have). I sing this to my legs (hahaha, they still quite rebels and a bit in pain( and my love. I don't see him since March, when all started:

Adoro a esta mujer! Especially her album Bueninvento 😍

Was listening to this Radiohead parody by Reggie Watts and I nearly faint from laughter. Spot on lol

such bittersweet memories. my first trip to japan. a crush. a goodbye. i'm trying my best to move on by putting in more effort in my studies and other things. Im planning to pick up bass as a hobby and planning to take lessons now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    d1rtb4g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->