What Are You Listening to Right Now?

A discussion about videos that the artist or band clearly had fun filming happened the other day. Does anyone else here have examples of videos that must have been fun to make? Here is my top pick:

I know we're not allowed to like this because it's reductive and #FreeKesha and all that, but it's stuck in my head and it does feel like circa 2013 Katy, so.... I'm into it. Plus, Trisha!

I know we're not allowed to like this because it's reductive and #FreeKesha and all that, but it's stuck in my head and it does feel like circa 2013 Katy, so.... I'm into it. Plus, Trisha!

I can't get over the person that said something like the first verse sounds like a song you make up and sing to your pet when you're making them do a little dance lmfao

I can't get over the person that said something like the first verse sounds like a song you make up and sing to your pet when you're making them do a little dance lmfao

Sexy, confident
So intelligent
She is heaven-sent
So soft, so strong

Lmao and the *way* she sings it too, 1000% percent I can see it

Have you all seen that elderly British guy on tiktok that sings covers of Lana and Taylor songs? I dunno why but it's heartbreaking and he doesn't have an especially good voice but I'm literally almost moved to tears by it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiy900
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->